Expedition 11 - Voyagers (revisited)

A topic for the revisited Expedition 11 - Voyagers

Runs: December 29th - January 8th

A relaxing journey of exploration, encouraging Travellers to seek out remarkable worlds, reach planetary summits and oceanbeds, and catalogue your findings.

Countdown timer :link: (JSFiddle)

5 Likes

Enjoy the Voyagers revisited expedition everyone!

6 Likes

On my way!

6 Likes

Note!

I have once again updated the countdown timers, as HG wants this one to last a bit longer and end:

Monday January 8th, 2024 at 12:00:00 UTC/GMT+0000

(I had mistakenly set it to last a week, like the others)

4 Likes

Goals we will need help with (or at least, I will need help :sweat_smile:)
-Creature with pH under 3.2
-creature with aggression level over 20.0 pav
-world with hostility quotient over 69%
-creature with body temp over 126F
-discover world with a paradise quotient over 80%

4 Likes

Corrosive Blood: Phase 2, Milestone 4

• Starter System: Ommund-Qige
  • Planet: Uppisa Prime

Hunter/Killer: Phase 2, Milestone 5

• RV4 System: Ikouri-Iryu
  • RV4 Planet: Yatei X17

Unwelcome: Phase 3, Milestone 2

• Starter System: Ommund-Qige
  • Planet: Uppisa Prime

Hot Blooded: Phase 3, Milestone 4

• RV3 System: Ruykkis-Ruvo
  • Planet: Raberidge

Eternal Garden: Phase 5, Milestone 3

• RV2 System: Sugame
  • RV2 Planet: Axbri X

4 Likes

Sweet! :kissing_heart:
Thanks!

2 Likes

Ughhh…WARNING
I traded for a new ship, chose transfer items. Nothing transferred. Lost all of my upgrades I had stored and all items. Decided to start over.
PS5

1 Like

This planet is the stuff nightmares are made of.
Got tossed by a violent tornado 3 times in a row. The 3rd time landing me in the jaws of 3 angry Titan Wurms and all the while lightning was threatening to fry me to a crisp. I finally managed to tunnel underground just as my depleted shields had me seeing red.

Yeah, that’s me. That dot of a rag doll in the center of a massive tornado. Did HG increase the size of those things?

9 Likes

Based on your warning, I decided to just outright buy a ship. Got everything moved over and most of it installed. The starter ship was the fifth ship that I scrapped.

3 Likes

Maybe thats where the planet gets its name. You get swept up and then Uppisa all over yourself (and everyone below for the next few hundred yards)

5 Likes

Is this what you are referring to?
I agree it is somewhat confusing to actually warn you about this. Should instead say No, and transfer manually. This could have been done so much better/clearer though!

3 Likes

For some reason my brain sees the ? in the wrong place. Needs to be worded better. Thanks for that. I am sadly, one of those button mashers who does not always read thoroughly :neutral_face:

4 Likes

That’s what I have become as well! I used to read, when I initially started playing this game, ages ago :smile:

3 Likes

Badly phrased/paced/mistranslated text is what made this first boss battle the hardest battle for me in the entire game :smiley:

Guess when you weren’t supposed to attack?

4 Likes

7 Likes

You can get about half of all the missions done in the first system. A fairly relaxed expedition.
I was so desperate to get rid of the 1-winged ship I was given at the start, I opted for the first affordable ship I could find. :smile: Fairly ugly. Will post a pic later. Got a party to pull off today.

5 Likes

Funnily enough, “upišati se” is in fact southern slavic for peeing oneself… :rofl:

5 Likes

The first time I experienced one of these storms put my exosuit recycling into overdrive. :scream: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Threw random glyphs into the portal

Double Tunnel Vision

Finally Finished

9 Likes