Elizabeth Vids

Hey good job on this one. You made me wanted to join you and I clean a lot of the audio file. I’ve written too what is clearly identifiable and put inside * x * what could be heard but is noisy. Some are guess, those with the exception of one (will explain after) are marked with inside * ?x? *. Four dialogue is identified as A, B, C and D. With some guesses but I could not be sure, so to be concise I marked then. One is a guess to, but not identified cause I really can’t heard nothing else than that. It’s: “Deuxième programme” which is french for “Second program”, since we had some french puzzle in Myriad-70 I guess it’s possible. While I’m at it, another guess in french is “On recherche des services” (correspond to C) which is “We search services”.

The phrase is marked inside marker, you should be able to see them inside your favorite audio tool. (Reaper is confirmed to work, didn’t try Audacity)

(Question while I’m here, what’s the better way to share audio file ? I like dropbox, but the forum seem to block the audio to be played ?)

Re: Elizabeth Vid #4, listen very closely although I know the audio is poor.

“There are other’s like you. Others… Like us”

I wish I could make something else out, but I’m afraid I cant hear what anything else is.

“Goodbye”~~can clearly be heard though.

Edit: Oh my, I might be a little late. The distorted “Others” starts every Elizabeth video.