Element 6 unlocked and NMS NEXT Trailer Discussion

Walking around in space!!?

13 Likes

I think the shot of gek zooming out was standing on the new ship

2 Likes

It’s been a while since I teared up from happiness. To believe and be part of someone’s passion project and seeing it bear fruit Makes me feel wholesome like never before😭

2 Likes

4 Likes

So, it was landing pad on the side, that’s what i tought since the hologram.

2 Likes

The clouds! That planet!

10 Likes

I love the rings. Can’t wait to see if I can fly through them without being pelted to death. :grin:

8 Likes

That is just an unbelievable view… the No Man’s Sky Art & Screenshots thread is just about to explode :grin:

5 Likes

Arg I’m outta likes now too :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

6 Likes

Yea im going to have to clean up my hard driver for all the pics

1 Like

8 Likes

I wonder when they will update the official No Man’s Sky now! Just checked, nothing new yet!

3 Likes

from the stream
Edit sorry wrong topic

3 Likes

@Dragoon4205: I moved your reply from the other thread over here.

1 Like

Yes!

8 Likes

Not much in the way of answers about PvE and PvP…none of the footage and the blog shows or mentions anything about PvP other than “preying on others”…I’m starting to wonder if they mean that strictly in the sense of a player group attacking NPC ships and freighters and not in the sense of PvP at all…what if there is no PvP?

2 Likes

Yea i was trying to post it here but was reading that thread :laughing: thank you

1 Like

@Dragoon4205 No problem, it happens. Just know that you can always delete your own post within a limited time after, to then post again in the correct place.

2 Likes

6 Likes