Element 6 unlocked and NMS NEXT Trailer Discussion

yup, getting less and less likely

3 Likes

I’m just thinking about that [REDACTED] Planet i found with those circular machines…Boundry failures. All through the game i was like…wow what is ATLAS…a god…the last remnant of our own civ maybe? but after i started reading those a couple of weeks ago my mindset completely changed and NO sentinel is a friend of mine anymore :unamused:

From the messages telling us Atlas was sort of Deiyfying itself to the Hirk and Nal conflict simulation.

It has found us…and we must run.

Either that or the extraction this weekend will go great as most of you expect :stuck_out_tongue:
I’ll just be Çe happy little pessimiiiiist until then :wink:

3 Likes

I’m not angry but I AM glad I went to sleep when I did. I hate carrots on strings.

4 Likes

Except instead of trying to chase after the carrot we’re staying motionless waiting for it to swing towards our mouths :relaxed:

RIDING CREATURES VIA CARROT-ON-STICK CONFIRMED!

The graphics had to take a massive hit due to all the new features

11 Likes

2 Likes

2 Likes

I got :- Ground recovered
Iteration number 4942A
They came out forever (not sure about this one)
You’re surrounded
Back above ground
Followed the path
Should never have touched the eggs.

2 Likes

Here you go:

Log recovered
iteration number 4924A
they came on foot
I’m surrounded
back above ground
following me back
I should never have touched the eggs

3 Likes

Nothing is changing it seems.

4 Likes

No change yet

3 Likes

what does anyone make of the 2NJO3HS image. A fancy wristwatch. Are we supposed to reassemble it or something?

1 Like

Or have I strayed completly off the reservation?

Spoiler

The correct link is bit.ly/2Njo3Hs

Edit to add spoiler blur

1 Like

thank you.

1 Like

Fancy wristwatch? What’s that?

An error due to case sensitive bit.ly link.

1 Like

image? :eyes:

1 Like

Anyone played the mp3 backwards I heard Virus clearest but I’m sure there’s more including what could be “each letter” at the end and “null” at the beginning which would give “null recovered” :face_with_raised_eyebrow: most likely nothing but weird none the less :dizzy_face: