Element 6 unlocked and NMS NEXT Trailer Discussion

Seems like we got pre-launch Sean back. I think he really is trying for a true relaunch of the game, the way it should have always been.

5 Likes

Does anyone have the image of Alexander’s red letter?

Go to Alexander’s patient thread.

Scroll up or click here

2 Likes

Thanks they weren’t ther for me before as well as other posts?? …wierd

Claire just came up and it’s an “L”.

1 Like

5 Likes

So is the Emily from Claire’s page our Emily?

1 Like

No.
At least there is no provable connection between them.

1 Like

So we have BIT L

Might I suggest the next letter will be a Y

2 Likes

With all text capitalised, besides the ‘Processing Element 6’ at the top, we’ll likely have some work left to figure it out.

1 Like

1 Like

Google doc with all the info the stream provides:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ilm5hEcyOOMsvMAzR3qrUx6Sr9Tqd782k3YPLT0cT-o/edit
Being updated as we go …

Credits: NMS Discord user Nyxara

8 Likes

Simon’s highlighted letter is not noted in that doc…it was an “i” if I remember correctly but don’t remember which one.

Good to see it’s being stored. I’m not going to stay up all night. There’s a day I have to deal with tomorrow.

2 Likes

While we are waiting - No Man’s Sky Goat still needs 998,950 views before we get a trailer. :sweat_smile:

9 Likes

Shows highlighted for me. Just a bit confusing with line breaks being different, as well as not all in caps.

1 Like

We could just remove the problem. I visit Greece fairly frequently. I have some interesting goat recipes…

5 Likes

I gave it a thumbs up on You-Tube and shared it on my Pinterest. Did my part… Woot! :joy: :clap:

4 Likes

Well, if the video is doing the ones that aren’t corrupted then Toby should be next.

2 Likes