Echo/Atlas/Old Gods

I cut them out and sharpened the image a bit
you can clearly see some bodys, the right one wearing some kind of crown and mask?
the left one wearing a hood?
are those the old gods?
I keep working on it
EDIT: I guess I’m just going to redraw them by hand
It’s not the best I could have done but it does the job

1 Like

This gif (top and bottom combined) is a pastebin link which gave us the hamlet quote

On the original Image from OP i can see the green Symbol that appears when a Sigil is solved. It is on the vertical axis in the middle, on the horizontal axis a bit left from the middle and rotated 90 degree anti-clockwise.

Edit: sorry it is a bit LEFT from the middle. However a bit right from the middle there is the symbol as an outline

1 Like

Did anyone figure out the symbols on the bottom of the wakingtitan.com page? Looks like some sort of symbol language?

TQQdles™

It’s not uncommon for artists to use mirror symmetry when drawing things

Join the discussion about these glyphs here - https://forums.etarc.org/t/the-glyphs-and-what-they-could-mean/74/36 @Dolnor

I think you getting inkblotted here. Your mind making out shapes from obscure things, but it’s probably not anything concrete :stuck_out_tongue:

^ I think it is probably just a cityscape. Mirrored images usually do that to you.

Oh I know :roll_eyes:. From playing NMS I couldn’t help but see a humanoid figure beaming out a mental spaceship at the base of some stairs. As for the alien face: Kind of looked like the face of the Forf seen in the datamined texture files of the latest NMS update. As the image is a stock image, maybe somebody should see who the creator is, or see if it’s two images overlaid. I’m probably going on a whim here, but information must be informed :wink:

It’s not a stock Image

I found the image on a stock image site. With the tagline “City skyline abstract connection communication concept” But it also could have been manipulated in photoshop. will take a look at both images when I get home today.

I’m sorry then
I couldn’t find it but I honestly didn’t invest much time into it
was still fun to play around with the idea

Well a bit of correction here - and this might actually be interesting. I don’t think the images in this thread are truly important. That being said Chronos is the personification of Time. Kronos, or often called Cronus, was the ruler of Olymp before Zeus. He was Zeus’ father and in fear of being overthrown he ate his children.Kronos was a titan.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure there are many interpretations for this.
this site: Kronos | Greek Mythology Wiki | Fandom
says Kronos/Cronus is the titan god of time.

1 Like

Yes of course. What I meant is that his role as the god of time was (as far as I understand it) a later interpretation of european scholars. The important bit I wanted to point out was that he is a titan which might be relevant considering the overall waking titan theme of this puzzle. The time bit should not be disregarded by any means considering that this is a valid interpretation due to this being a myth and all.