Datamining (Maximum Spoilers)

There’s also a weird message of “Glass Glass Glass Glass Glass” if you do use an override, so it might be overriding Atlas access with Abyss access, potentially spreading Abyss control throughout the universe :eyes:

Maybe the unused abandoned station core dialogue references this too. That dialogue speaks about repairing the station cores. Maybe there’ll be a choice to fix stations captured by the Abyss, or to help it in its spread?

5 Likes

Hope they fix that gap :laughing:

6 Likes

That may be intentional window space If the other datamined parts are anything to go off on :eyes:

3 Likes

WAAAAAH! I have to go to youtube immediately and post a 10 minute video about how Sean Murray lieeeeeees! GRAAAAAAH!

(just kidding, in case it doesn’t come through).

2 Likes

no man’s sky next trailer with the window going inside the freighter…

2 Likes

End of the vid shows the datamined parts. :heart_eyes: Beeblebum

5 Likes

Uhhhh… How did he build a frickin’ elevator??

3 Likes

It is one of the new parts

4 Likes

There’s a base file somewhere with all the parts in this thread iirc, if anyone wants to load into the base and check the parts themselves.

3 Likes
2 Likes

Wow! Time travelling “back to the future,” I assume.

::rofl:

2 Likes

That link was placed for the incoming Freighter Base parts :wink: however, Expedition 6 and the 5th Worm decal should wrap up at the same time so maybe something new soon…like maybe the Freighter pieces? :thinking:

2 Likes

Oh, I forgot to give end times for these missions! The last community mission (CM 61) ends at the 4th of July last time I checked, We’ll probably see an update at or before then.

4 Likes