Collective Thought Experiment: The meaning of life in one simple sentence

Did you mean “The meaning of Life is to find intelligent life”? :laughing:

7 Likes

“The meaning of life is: to live, without questioning”

I found this truth in the fact that when I am immersed in that what I do, I am living my full potential. A child knows this by nature…

10 Likes

Follow Up Moral Value is: “Difference is Wisdom Unrealized”

I am equal to my father, but don’t have his wisdom.

XDragon

3 Likes

“The meaning of life is found when you begin living each moment through unconditional Love.”—PG

No matter what the condition, have the strength of Heart and Mind to be compassionate, understanding and most importantly to be forgiving towards others and yourself.

8 Likes

“The meaning of life is the development of souls.”

7 Likes

“The meaning life is to create your own meaning.”

Many people argue there is no meaning to life, that we are here as a result of a blind evolutionary proccess. But this truth presents us with an interesting proposal. As there is no purpose on a universal scale, us as individiuals can all give a unique meaning to our own and others lives.

11 Likes

People are not buying enough hats…

5 Likes

Is that a reference to tinfoil, or just an existential statement?

5 Likes

Enlightenment.

2 Likes

There’s a quote by (I think) Richard Bach that could be appropriate and I’ve tried to find it online because it is really relevant to this thread. I first came across it in my skydiving days in an article with free flyer Olaf Zipzer in Skydive Mag. Hopefully one you guys would be able to put your finger on it. It may be from Jonathan Livingston Seagull. It starts- ‘There are those of us that are looked down upon or called strange’. It goes on - ‘But we are not wise men high upon the mountain, but small children with eyes closed that may be opened.’ I’d love to find the entire quote and post it, very relevant. If anyone has a clue, drop me a line please. Cheers.

5 Likes
9 Likes

“The meaning of life is to make the world a better place.”

9 Likes

The meaning of life is worship God. Life is only a test. There has to be a beginning to the test and an end. That is why we are born and that is why we die.

2 Likes

“the meaning of life is… failure is what makes us human”

1 Like

…is… To experience the journey of discovering a meaning within the parameters of a singular biological vessel [alongside multiple iterations] until expiry [molecular breakdown] for which the then imprinted energy signature is restored to origin for greater-dimension analysis aiding the refinement of greater-agenda fulfillment for further iterations.

uh…lol?

14 Likes

Here’s one I just came up with:

“The meaning of life is to make our lives have meaning”

11 Likes

I totally agree…

4 Likes

There is no meaning in life, unless you’ll create one.

7 Likes

Precisely!

1 Like

Well said!

Xdragon

1 Like