Bug: Frigate repaired but still says "damaged component"

Will do…thanks for the tip. :+1:

1 Like

In the terminal that lists all your frigates on the freighter bridge…the one closest to the captain. In that list is where you use R3 to dismiss.

2 Likes

@DarthTrethon
Powered up especially to test that…(who needs to work huh?)
That works even when damaged.
There is no indication that R3 is a dismiss button when in that fleet screen so I had no idea you could do that.
Much appreciated.

Now back to work :grin:

2 Likes

Choose to ignore damage report.

1 Like

6 posts were split to a new topic: BEYOND Frigate mission stuck

Discussion continued in new BEYOND topic for this issue:

It’s March 16th, 2024, and I just hit the bug on Xbox Series X. Logged on today, had some frigates return, and one was damaged, yet finished the mission. I teleported over to fix it and fixed two parts that were marked, but it keeps saying there’s a third one and nothing’s marked. Checked all the repair spots, nothing damaged. Tried ignoring the report, still says part missing. I don’t want to dismiss the ship because it’s at S-class, and took a while to get it up there. Does exiting the game and coming back in fix it?

Edit: I somehow fixed it. I got back in my ship, ignored the report, flew back to the freighter, send the rest of the frigates out on missions, then flew back to the damaged frigate, landed, inspected the report, marked components, and as soon as I stepped out of my ship, it said it was repaired and the mission completed. I ain’t gonna question it :stuck_out_tongue:

8 Likes

Welcome to the forum @chip594
This feature still seems like an element that is not fully implemented.
The day I see NPCs walking around on my frigates, that will be a good day. Then, maybe I can tell them to fix it. :grin:

2 Likes

For the record, I don’t think it was ever fixed for me. I originally played NMS on PlayStation 4 and I didn’t have the option to dismiss the frigate either. However, I started a fresh new save on PC and never had the issue again. I wonder if it was a legacy save issue only?

3 Likes