BEYOND has released! (plus patches)

Patch Notes

• Fixed a potential softlock with a weekend event mission.
  • Fixed a small visual issue with jetpack trails.
  • Fixed a number of issues with the Japanese translation of new Quicksilver items.
6 Likes

Getting reports from ps4 users that they have an update - nothing on pc or Xbox yet

2 Likes

11GB

3 Likes

Eleven Gigabytes ???

2 Likes
6 Likes
5 Likes
6 Likes

:star_struck:!!!

3 Likes

And here it is!

5 Likes

For consoles it’s 11GB. I bet for PC it will be less, as usual.
For PC files it’s a normal procedure to apply patches that contain only the differences. But for consoles it seems, they delete the whole game and download a whole new copy.

Today at lunch there was a lull in the conversation and we were looking at one another for a new topic and I said “Space Whales!!!” But apart from “you mean like in ST:Voyager?” it was promptly ignored. ;-D

I want to go home and play with my space whale… sigh. :pleading_face:

8 Likes

Twas less than 600MB on 3xperimental

2 Likes

Live on PC now

2 Likes

Just adding the NMS FB post

3 Likes

3xperimental got a 27 Mb patch.

2 Likes

:rofl:

5 Likes

Just notched another generation yesterday because of this. :+1:

That is what excites you @sir_oops?!! :whale:

huh?

5 Likes

I noticed that black hole note too. I never heard of anyone warping through a black hole on foot before…

3 Likes

I have jumped from my Freighter before, so jumping into a black hole is entirely plausible, especially now that you can do it on foot, :grin:

3 Likes

Did not repair my wings, :smile:

4 Likes

Possible spoiler for some who dont want to watch the trailer and be surprised:

Is this the legendary missing sandworm? This is veryyyyyy interesting! It looks like the flying worm creatures we already have, but, this one is curled up instead of stiff and strait. Perhaps its just a decoration. Or perhaps its a hint at a future update? Either way. Interesting.

Summary

7 Likes