Base Pics are Amazing

It would be fairly trivial to do that for planets with uploaded bases. But if a base isn’t uploaded, applying this method will lead to different planets for different players…

2 Likes

Yes. I forgot not all bases get uploaded… good point.
All my own bases are themed constructions when placed, not just simple base computer locations.

I still wonder what the next large updates will mean for ALL the bases out there.

2 Likes

Working toilets? :toilet:

4 Likes

Of course. Old fahioned camping style ‘long-drops’ precision chiseled from the terrain.
Nothing but the best :grin:

2 Likes

I worked on my mountain top castle last night. Here’s the latest. I have much to do :heart:

Happy travels!

20 Likes

wow that’s amazing!!! :ok_hand:
Looking forward to see it further on! :clap:

3 Likes

I find your lack of machicolations disturbing… :smile:

1 Like

Well if hello games adds protrusions for our bases, specifically for castles, I’ll be thrilled to add them. :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

From the current Comm Event on PC…love the ‘treehouse’ look

12 Likes

Loving the new trees…

17 Likes

Your base looks really cool up in those trees too. Yeah those trees are amazing :smiley:

2 Likes

Sweet base too Darth!

1 Like

Well, not my base, lol. I have not built anything that elaborate. This week’s Event has resulted in more bases than I have seen before. Must be the biome that has attracted the masses. This base is very near the portal. That plus the gazillion comms makes stepping through the portal like walking in knee-deep molasses. :sweat:

4 Likes

15 Likes

Base Check!

19 Likes

Amazing base @arpoja.
Thanks for sharing all the varied details. :+1:

7 Likes

@dersvr cool base man!
Some new ideas in there. :wink:

5 Likes

@DarthBane2016
Your base as a kind of Hanging Gardens vibe.
I was thinking of doing a Zen Palace on an island somewhere. Similar ideas…

5 Likes

15 Likes

Started building a freighter base yesterday:

I built myself a little room:

The rest of the base so far is a command center/lounge area.

I was going for a very “lived-in” vibe.

14 Likes