Base Building & Settlements in Frontiers

6 Likes

:exploding_head:

PS:
What if there’s an update though and all these boundary failures open and Zesumol triumphantly returns to this realm, won’t he hit his head on the aquarium?

4 Likes

If there’s one thing worse than the unleashing of 666, the Great Beast of Revelations, it’s the unleashing of the Beast with his head stuck in a fish tank. Nobody wants to undertake the final harrowing with a mouth full of guppies. A thing like that could spoil your whole day.

7 Likes

Well, honestly, if you read the description of that thing and its consorts more closely, there’s a lot weirder stuff going on than having its head (even just one of them) stuck in a fish tank… :laughing:

4 Likes

5 Likes

7 Likes

Not a grandiose creation…

My simple base, the key feature was to create a souk/market environment to put the various Terminals, try add some “life” to an otherwise static base.
[will add more pics once I have found the elusive Science Terminal Korvax!]
[!UPDATE: Science Terminal Korvax found, landing pads added and more…]

Also throwing in some “suprises” in the underground/underwater sections.

7 Likes

Daytime pics

10 Likes

I love it! Now I want to go shopping. :shopping:

3 Likes

I have started to re-design my freighter, this is just a part of it for the Fleet Command Rooms. More to follow in time, as results are far from final yet

8 Likes

Super nice! @DevilinPixy
I have added Beeblebum’s roundup of all the current glitch techniques, to the top post.

2 Likes

…with portal co-ords for those who want to drop by the market in the new year for those massive nanite discounts…

20211230152122_11

6 Likes

Nice ship @kliktrak has. I did not know the little droid on the wing looks around… :open_mouth:

Spent all of my units shopping.

Soaked up the view

Warmed myself by the fire

Impressive storage. Saved me from trying to cram all of my packages into my ship.

Scared me :sweat_smile:

Nice place to visit!

6 Likes

Great @sheralmyst, thanks for visiting.

Sorry I wasn’t at home to host you.

The water works I only finished a few hours ago, this afternoon.

Yeah it’s my favorite ship, some star wars like styling, and enjoy having a companion along for the ride.

I would love if they could make robo companions to join you in ship and on planet .
Different astro droids to augment the ships abilities etc …

1 Like

I was going to build a new base for a new year but apparently the Atlas has taken away my builder’s license. Not sure what is causing it, maybe the overall terrain edit limit? Does that still exist? Anyway, going to start a new game for the new year and use it for base building.

2 Likes

I started a new game and immediately tried to break it by building inside a settlement. :smirk: I can’t help myself.
Built a holding cell at the sheriff’s office. It immediately began to fill up. Bad boys, bad boys. Whatcha gonna do?

A little deco in the Science Lab

Exocraft Tech feels right at home in one of the factories.

Added onto a Utility Shed for an apartment for myself.

I don’t know the rules but I am ready to play!

Improved holding cell. One guy got out on a technicality. The other was undercover. The Atlas never keeps me informed. :roll_eyes:

11 Likes

:dizzy_face: District 9 mothership…by evilhomer1975 covered by BoidGaming

Convenience store. I will be stealing this idea.
Adding apartments to my Next base. They seem to leak.

For any who would like to make a trip to the planet with the most wretched weather.

Freedom Point Base

9 Likes

Got side-tracked from my Freighter build, started a new project instead.
Making some good progress … WIP

Of course a boatload of logic, because I want something special/impossible … sigh

Getting there though…

…Soon™

7 Likes

Did you build a nuclear reactor to power it? That’s a lot of wires. :scream: :laughing: Awesome!

3 Likes

:clap: I hope Sean is watching! :exploding_head:

I know that we can resize things and out them on shelves, but in this convenience store screenshot above and others, how do people overlap/intersect blocks? Is that glitchbuilding, or a Blender upload?

4 Likes