Base Building Creations

Glitch Garden

13 Likes

Another Phase Of Construction.

8 Likes

Fungal Mould -10k per harvest. Started out with purple and yellow flowers, but then I saw spideys face (kinda) so recolored

14 Likes

Started over with a new orbital on a hotspot and on a better planet.

8 Likes

Ok, how did you park those firgates? Is there a mod that adds them as buildings?

4 Likes

Yes I think it is “Ultra Build” every component used by the game is accessible as a build item. oooooh turrets!

2 Likes

Can almost reach out and touch my Freighter from here. PC Normal.
Come and check it out, especially if in VR.

8 Likes

PC, Steam, Normal, no mods, non-VR. My latest base: Tiria Sea View (still a work in progress).

The triplet of towers in the distance (9 EMGs in total) are on a B hotspot (72%). I’ve since cleaned up the lumber left over from building the safety fence in the lower right corner:

Needs more work on the ramparts overhanging the sheer cliff:

And here is the “view” part of the name:

Note the glass bridge across the channel connecting us to the portal.

Maybe I should have called it Tiria Portal View? :grin:

10 Likes

Hello dear Travellers
Normal Mode sorry
System name: Likholu
Distance to core: 0 LY
This Base is located on PS4 Euclid Galaxy.
My Base is on a very nice but cold planet. It got plenty of Fauna, heaps of flora and forrests, and the climate is not too raw. Almost no storms at all.
It is located on the Planets pole, the sun literally never sets at my base. My Solar modules are beasting!
Visit it, it has a red Signal booster. The coordinates should be visible.

Little Story about this Base:
After a long journey trough the Universe i have seen a lot come and go, and most importantly a lot of changes that happened in the past. I was here when this place was young and the universe it was about was too.
Once on my home Planet, i have build a base called the Lab101, its famous for being a 15 hour by foot trip, or 8 hours by exocraft. Back when portals were introduced you could not bring your ship.

As i continued my journey, i forgot about Lab101 and had several other Labs build around the universe, all in random places.

Which brings us to the current screenshots:
This is my current Lab101 and it is a modified version of my original lab, apparantly on the same system, but still another one.
This base is located in Likholu. My system got apparently wiped out during the universal expansion resets, and i noticed it not long ago.
Give it a shot, visit me, and you will notice you are IN the galactic core. This is the absolute galactic core, and it is the closest, visible system in ALL galaxies. It can be reached from every galaxy and is consistant.
You can find my base on the Icy Planet, it has a RED signal booster icon, don’t bother with the other ones firstly :slight_smile:

12 Likes

@Traveller101
I’ve moved your post over to this topic as we now have a dedicated thread for the amazing new bases in NMS BEYOND.
Quite intriguing that your old base ended up where it did & I do rember so long ago, when I made the massive trip via Nomad to visit you. The whole family took turns driving that day. :rofl:
NMS multiplayer has come a along way since those days.
Nice to see you back on the forum. :+1:

3 Likes

My new lake house with a cavern entrance to the lake.

Storage below

Hydroponics and solar panels in the basement

Garage

Still making little adjustments…

12 Likes

Nitrogen mine

PS4 normal Eissentam

10 Likes

https://twitter.com/MartinBoid/status/1186331907799375880?s=19

7 Likes

Hmm, somehow that thing doesn’t link properly for me.

1 Like

I believe this is PS4

13 Likes

How is this even possible? Such great work!

Traveller101

4 Likes

Haha, I half expect a green thing jumping out of there screaming “WAAAAAAAAAGH!” :rofl:

6 Likes

Do you have coordinates for location of that structure?

I would like to investigate up close to see how it was done.

3 Likes

Bottom left of the pic are the portal coordinates…
EDIT; Not sure what mode it is though…

4 Likes

I missed that. Thank you.

3 Likes