Base Building Creations

Ok. Now I am getting to the point of abject hero worship! :joy:

Thanks for this! So awesome!

5 Likes
2 Likes

Starting slowely with electricity on Toliam V!

7 Likes

Slowly? That’s enough solar panels to power half a city! :laughing:

5 Likes

I’ve got a base with 6 domes 4 teleporters & a bunch of storage vaults plus the regular stuff, all powered by panels. There are tons of them all over the place… :laughing:

4 Likes

Hahahaha probably Jedidia! That’s my very first try and I can’t even call it a “Base” lol, it’s more like a testing area… I definitly should measure the ratio solar panel / battery :smile:
(And still all the other techniques to generate power)

But you know, there’s so many things to do!! Base Building, Next and Synthesys brought a lot of new mechanisms etc…

But yeah, 14 solar panels are maybe a LITTLE too much!

5 Likes

7 Likes

Little farm on my pd save. Pinkest build ever. :slight_smile:

9 Likes

I decided to check on all of my bases today. While at one system, I decided to check out @ukmerlin 's base which hovers overhead in the clouds. Literally, in the clouds.
Impressive.

With tons of teleporters and many rooms to see, this base ranks high on my list of places to visit. Very nicely laid out with teleporters clearly labeled.

This room was very nice.

Oddly, this was my favorite. Maybe because it has a very real feel to it. It felt as if crew actually live in these barracks.

Control room

Very nice!

8 Likes

Thank you!! Sorry I missed you… :slight_smile:

1 Like

So I notice from the pictures that 1. The new hide base wiring gadget does not work for MP. 2. The doors are not powered up in MP at least in the barracks.

3 Likes

I wondered about the wiring. Interesting. Might be worth reporting.
None of the doors in the hallway worked, just the one that remained open, however, I thought it was that way on purpose. Reminds me of the RPG games I have played where only a few doors open and the rest remain locked up, leaving me to wonder what was inside. :grin: (which of course, was nothing, but I wondered anyway)

2 Likes

Oh wait, you said they were closed? So they are working, there is an access button over the door but you have to be nimble :slight_smile: There are a couple of doors that broke that I have not fixed.

3 Likes

If you have added the new device and re-uploaded the base, it may be wise to use all the logic before doing another upload. I have noticed some ‘Data’ field changes with some of the Beyond updates, which controls the state of logic. So pressing all buttons, switches, triggering proximity, and whatever else, should correctly set all states. Uploading the base then, may fix the issue for others to see it correctly.

On a side note: If a player was already in the system, the base is already loaded into their save. They may not directly see changes made, unless they force a reload (leaving system and return) ???

5 Likes

This kind of stuff makes my head spin. :rofl: :dizzy_face:

5 Likes

Hey, I didn’t even go into full detail! :rofl:

6 Likes

My entry for the #NoMansSkyBuildWeek 3

Decided to post full images here. Details for location will follow once able to upload.

PC - Normal - Eissentam

Edit: Two more images when darker

This one is somewhat earlier, but love how the god rays kicked in

Other player’s submissions for the NoMansSkyBuildWeek 3 can be found in the topic below:

Edit: Swapped out top image to include the location, now that my base has been uploaded!
Feel free to visit, enjoy :wink:

14 Likes

Hmmm… Does one eat at this drivethrough, or does one get eaten? :thinking:

7 Likes

It is a cross between string art and a laser light show. So cool.

5 Likes

So beautiful; so creative! Thanks for sharing your art with us! <3 :heart: <3

3 Likes