Atlas-65.com has launched

If I open up the DOM Explorer in MS Edge, and I hover over the div id = “Fall-holder” I get some new glitches on the About page. Kind of like this:

Is this just me?

Yeah I was about to say I think there may be something hidden in that image since it is glitching.

Okay, this no longer happens for me though eariler it was, as @lilprog pointed out. I’d navigated in and out of a lot of the links posted here for atlas-65 (some work for some, others had been getting cityscape page etc), I wonder if that wound us up on different instances of the same page, all with slight differences, multiverse style?

so frustrated right now… a couple days ago i was looking for related sites and i stumbled on one that had the exact same mouse following effect this main page has, and I remembered thinking the site could be related but figured it was a long shot, cant find the dang site now. ARGGGGGGGGG

Has anyone tried /atlas in the url? The other sites had that on all of them.

Singapore? Thats the last place due for a live drop.

1 Like

Also worth noting, or maybe not, atlas-65.com/anyrandomstringofletters just takes you to the front page again, no special 404 or something.

Just a followup on the javascripts I mentioned earlier. I still don’t know why a number is being fed into them, but I do believe the error.js script is mostly responsible for making stuff glitch, though how it does that exactly I don’t know, I don’t know enough about jquery.

The other script (scripts.js) might even be more interesting due to a reference I found there:

$(“.countdown”).downCount({date:“09/12/2016”,offset:0});

Now that date, is the exact date NMS launched on the windows platform. Also, as we can see, it is a count down to a date in the past. I suppose some timing is really messed up if the site wants to count down to the past?
It also contains a reference to this: https://wakingtitan.us15.list-manage.com/subscribe/post?u=4483c19308fc0764a930106a0&id=69747b2f21 which is the main WT mailing list I believe.

4 Likes

I think you mean Shanghai? Also Tokyo.

Well I go out to do errands and of course everything happens! Have fun everyone!

1 Like

You can do some pretty fun things by resizing your browser window on that home page :slight_smile:

For a while I thought maybe the line under EVERYTHING was some sort of resizing guideline but I think I’m just seeing answers and drawing conclusions out of everything!

Yes… It will just direct you to the home page :-/

So I believe, after we solve the final 6th sigil, this counter will be launched. So, for now that could mean this is the final puzzle, and next ARG phase will be launched before another update?

Ah shit. Yeah. Shanghai

Sorry if this has already been mentioned, but it’s odd that the Contact page uses “Contacts”, plural. None of the WT sites use the plural, and it’s not typical to use a plural there. Feels intentional? “Contacts” suggests a list of contacts, to me.

1 Like

my investigative skills aren’t up to scratch. I’ll continue to stare at the page as it glitches…willing it to give me answers xD

2 Likes

It’s most likely intentional and there’s more contacts than currently listed, but the site is also probably not finished. Hopefully we’ll see more contacts or receive emails. Something such as that. Hmmm…

So is it just me thats 4 minutes in the future with regards to posting? Every new post is from “4m” ago.

I also feel like there might be multiple versions of the website. Can anyone confirm if clicking on the mail icon still gives you the number? It’s stopped doing this for me now.

I’m trying to post some code. The forum wont let me. When I try to just paste it in this message box I get [email protected] as the output and then a 403 error when I try to commit the post. It is some javascript buried on the contacts page.

The mail icon gives you exactly what is following the / in the url. So atlas-65.com/glitch-mail will give you a mail icon that links to: http://atlas-65.com/glitch-mail# while atlas-65.com/ will just yield http://atlas-65.com/#

Screenshot it?