An Ode to Snappies, Clappies & Puffies

haha that’s great! We are getting really really close with this one !
Are we all ok about giving total immunity upon the 4 squad snappies? :pray:

4 Likes

4 squads have my respect and deserve to keep living. 3 squads I also respect but they don’t deserve life still. Duos are ok. But solos are dead carbon. Or oxygen. Whichever one.

5 Likes

Snappie Offering to the Mighty Rock God

7 Likes

I haven’t harmed a Snappie… HAVE YOU?!

3 Likes

Not even one ! :relieved:

3 Likes

NO SNAPPIES WERE HARMED IN THE MAKING OF THIS THREAD.
On occasion, I may or may not have extracted carbon from a snappy but only on a purely consensual basis, for scientific research purposes & within guidelines of the Snappy Protection & Conservation Act.
I have yet to encounter a Snappy that has ever attacked without first having placed myself within its territorial bubble. At no time have I been stalked or harrassed by a Snappy nor have I justified retaliation for accidentally getting struck by a Snappy.
Snappies are our friends. Everyone should hug a Snappy today. :peace_symbol:

7 Likes

Stalking Snappies…:scream:…kind of like the Weeping Angels on Dr. Who. They don’t move as long as you look at them but, turn your back…:dizzy_face:

6 Likes

Squabbling Snappies

Shiny Snappie

8 Likes

Those things were seriously creepy…

Summary

pC51f

6 Likes

Boo!

10 Likes

How close is close enough? And there is a 5th one not far away.

If only the one on the right would scootchy over just a little to the left.

10 Likes

I would give that to you - but I consider you the arbiter of that decision :smiley:

3 Likes

Well, before NEXT I was never able to find 4 that close together. Obviously something has changed. With the 5th one so close, it makes me wonder…Funny thing was, I zoomed in for a shot of the 2 on the left because they were back to back. It wasn’t until I panned the camera around that I saw the other 2 on the right…I almost missed them. :sweat_smile:
I was originally spurred into this hunt because I frequently found 3 growing closely together…I am still not sure this is it. I would like them to be closer. This does, however, make me wonder and a little bit afraid. Just how big of a gathering might there be out there? :scream:

3 Likes

Winner! Winner!

4 Likes

Planet of the Snappies.

6 Likes

Do not get out of your ship if you land there.
I wonder how much carbon you’d get from that planet?

5 Likes

YOU MONSTER! :scream:

5 Likes

It’s a crossover post! :grin:
NEXT- What's On the Other Side Pics

Know if you can find four snappies straight in row. @sheralmyst

1 Like

And the current record goes to @sheralmyst!
That is the closest one ever seen! :medal_military:
Until further discoveries… :wink:

5 Likes

This one’s flexing. :muscle:

Sheltered between some eggs.

8 Likes