Fauna 🦕

Post your weird, funny, ugly or beautiful fauna here. Include as much or as little detail as you want.

5 Likes

18 Likes

Thank you!!! I was gonna make one called Creature Feature because I had this feeling there wasnt one, went searching first and found your brand new sexy thread :heart:

One of the best ones I’ve found so far, spent a long time just following them around. Weird hippo, rhino humpback Crow things. Beautiful in movement, especially when they snap their beaks at eachother.

12 Likes

12 Likes

I love the new feature that lets the creatures you feed get more cuddly now <3 I love all my new creature friends, most especially these ones. I love the new creatures in the games, and the new creature sounds. Some of them are eerie in the background, from a long way off, and it’s awesome.

12 Likes

8 Likes

10 Likes

Quick comment: Seems that NEXT may have inspired folks to breakaway from just the one screenshot topic. Now starting to see categories emerge as I once or twice suggested :wink: - Will hope to start contributing before long!

2 Likes

10 Likes

Once upon a time, I found One Stompy Boi…

Then I found it’s mum. I’m the little guy slightly to the right, behind a plant. She was pretty big.

11 Likes

I found their cousin

9 Likes

Gotta say, their cousin looks way cooler and has a much nicer home!

2 Likes

7 Likes

12 Likes

Haight-Ashbury, 1967.

6 Likes

We need tie dye to be an option in the character customisation :joy:

8 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Something very calming about butterflies and ancient mysterious tructures :slight_smile:

I like to visit a lot of old Irish ruins and they’re always awash with butterflies :slight_smile:

5 Likes

10 Likes