After Beyond comes how to protect my game

Totally get the worry looking forward with brexit. I’m your tiny island neighbour and have no idea what effect it will have for us, we can’t even settle on a good border policy that doesnt interfere with the good friday agreement.

Theres also a lot of ex pats returning temporarily out of fear of whats going to happen, which is havign an effect on job availablity and an already crippled and low supplied housing/renting market. Recently a lot of the british insurance companies have been pulling out of ireland, we’re already a bit of a sham for insurance and how easy it is to claim over here so I don’t blame them but obviously the unknown repercussions of brexit on businesses was just not worth the added financial risk.

And of course if its already effecting us in ways here and there I can only imagine the worry you folks must have over there about what exactly is going to happen down the line. I hope this works out for everyone and the government doesnt screw the people for once, I really do <3 And if it doesnt, I’ll see you in the Sim where we can hide and make more Through The Window and On the Other Side shots

@Mad-Hatter

I hope you get lucky like I did and get one slightly under half price, returned to store but never opened (cables still wrapped, lens’s still covered) <3 Then we can make eachother get sick as we lag around eachothers bases IN VR!

8 Likes