Absolute Wow moment

warped into a new system - checked out the local bars and restaurants - found a moon designated ‘temporary moon’ - popped down for a looksee… been playing since day one and still getting those wow moments.

millions upon millions of bubbles rising from the surface - then I saw the structure loom into view and despite having a lack of takey off juice i dropped it on the spot - if I never get to leave this place i’ll die a happy kzzzztztz

6 Likes

I think these bubble planets are the prettiest of the weird planets. When going through my pics last time I was uploading off the PS4, I noticed that there were about 20 all taken on a pink hued bubble planet.
Definately the most pics I’ve taken in a single location.
If you get the coordinates, you may be able to pin down the portal address using the Pilgrim Star Plotter & maybe go back for visits.

1 Like

They are amazing and then there’s the music!

NMS never ceases to amaze!

you’ve been to some too :+1: - wonder how rare they are - I did get a home base icon flash up for a wee while but it quickly disappeared - if I can it’ll be my home

never tried to get coordinates - how’s that done on ps4?

When you place your signal booster looking for things, it has a long string coordinate number of your current location.
In the PILGRIM STAR PATH plotter there is an option to get glyphs. (2nd option target icon)
Type your long coordinates here and cross your fingers.

1 Like

Here is the address to the one I found. IT IS VERY FAR FROM THE HUB.
Because it is the only planet in the system, the address works anyway despite the warning. Its a striking black blue at night and amazing pinks & orange in daytime. Closest base 12hrs away.

2 Likes