1.32 patch on PS4

Well, the overseer wanted to talk to me in 1.32, but now he won’t accept the 1500 marrow thingies I have even though the quest is selected …

J’aimerais bien un système ou en cas de revendications de base dans une autre région notre ancienne base soit téléporté dans cette région sans la perdre

2 Likes

Oui! Bonne idée :slight_smile:

English Translate: Yes! Good idea :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Downloaded and played 1.32 patch update on PS4 last night.

• I can confirm the Exosuit Cargo upgrades are now working fine.
  • Voltaic Cell quest is still bugged for me, my Scientist seems unwilling to give me the blueprint even though I have the Antrium/Marrow Root/Glowy plant. I shall be bringing it up at his next Performance Review and Disciplinary action may be taken which could result in his dismissal…
  • I lost my entire inventory in my 48 slot Exosuit. Not the tech, just the resources I’d been collecting, all just gone… a lot like Alderaan.
    I suspect it happened when I visited my freighter and picked up an old Voltaic Cell, the game happily informed me that it was an obsolete item, so when I transferred it to my inventory the only explanation I can think of is that the game freaked and got rid of it and everything else! I lost Nanites, Gek charms, daggers, convergence cubes and Korvax shells, about 800 Iron and Zinc, about 400 Antrium, suspension fluid, I even had to craft a new Atlas Pass!

Anyway, I shall be adding this episode into my back story, but if you have any Voltaic cells left over, do what Elrond advised Isildur to do, “Destroy it!”

3 Likes

Sounds like sound advice, I’ve half a dozen obselete in storage - better safe than throwing the controller at the screen :cry:

Yeah, that moment when, “I’ve just lost two hours worth of of collecting stuff” sinks in is the worst feeling.

:disappointed_relieved:

1 Like

@Oshoryu I feel for you man, back in Oct 16 I lost literally millions of U’s worth of bug-stacked treasures, was looking forward to finding the right stations to get double value sales but it wasn’t to be. My controller (DS4) ran out of juice and I couldn’t find a charge lead anywhere! Because the game did not (still doesn’t?) auto-pause when this happens, by the time i eventually had a cable, my entity had perished - bizarrely no amount of re-loading took me back to before it happened… So I was left with a grave-site containing soooo much stuff that couldn’t be collected in one go, the task of of ferrying to-&-fro space station was too daunting to bear (also before freighters existed :frowning_face: ). I laid my controller down and walked away… Serves me right for exploiting a bug :pensive:

6 months later following the advent of foundation & pathfinder, I found the strength and motivation to get back on it, same save, new journey… Now I only hope the obsolete items I currently have and hope to sell for a good value, do not cause me a repeat of what happened to you! Thanks for the warning

2 Likes

OK, construction terminal Gek just wants me to leave, but my scientist Korvax stuff worked and i’m onto my Vy’keen terminal stuff now. After the weekend I’ll return to the game and finish the Vy’keen stuff, then I’ll see if the Gek still wants me to ‘leave’.
On another note, got a lot more obsolete items in storage.

I’m in a similar boat. I finished the scientist stuff and went back to my Gek farmer…but he still wants me to leave, after I do the final task for him.

I’ve had similar bugs pre 1.32 with storag containers, sometimes transferring an item would wipe my inventory OR it would remain in the storage container and each time I tried to transfer it an item would delete in my exosuit or starship. Lost 3 atlas stones on my second playthrough during 1.1 once before I realised what was happening XD Nothing too major has happened since though I do run into that broken storage container exosuit slot deleting bug every now and then.

I’m in the midst of the Gek marrow thing now. I had a bunch in inventory but it keeps telling to plant some, so I did…in my freighter. I don’t know how much he needs, but so far he hasn’t liked less than 200 so I’m working up to over 250 (they grow slow) but wondering if I have to plant them in my base. That’s my next test if this fails…,maybe tonight I can try that.

Also, the kill space sentinal mission still wont populate more space sentinals. Guess I’ll have to go planetside on a hostile planet, get to 5 star hates with the land ones then blast into space and hope the space sentials show up to punish me so I can kill 2 more. Given my expertise in space combat I’m not looking forward to resuming that mission. :smiley:

Oh, and this is all post patch 1.32 on ps4.

1 Like

you can plant marrow?

1 Like

If you aren’t growing them at the same base your farmer is, I would try that.

I’m having the same issue with the sentinals…

1 Like

Or you could shoot any random space ship, that should trigger sentinels as well.

1 Like

Oh…I was thinking Carrion Root/Mordite or whatever it’s called now. Sorry. That’s the one I’m stuck on.

Maybe you have to harvest it from caves on the planet where your base is located? I do remember seeing where people could not use stocked ingredients to further the farming quests.

My brief update (reported officially of course to HG) is that my issue remains regarding planetary base staff. I still can’t have my Gek Overseer accept the Plutonium he asked me to find. I have tried various workarounds again since 1.32 so it appears I’m just amongst those who are still experiencing that which requires further investigation. I did, however, find my first crashed freighter last night and was so excited I logged out because I was tired and didn’t want to miss a single detail, wanted to savour the exploring while more fully alert…which is now, about to head in after posts here :grinning:

Also this:

Yes, let this be! I am there already in my brain! So funny :grin:

3 Likes

Hold on, I can shoot down any sentinal ship? I thought I had to trigger the event again. Thanks.

1 Like

As far as I’m aware (and I didn’t do the quest yet, but seen plenty ppl post about it so far), you just need to kill X of the small sentinel ships. You can find/kill them anywhere in any quantity you like in that case. (Assuming you have the quest at that stage ofc.)

I’ve pulling stuff from storage all the way since 1.32 :stuck_out_tongue:

People…my planetary base quest and that of all my staff all now playable and I cannot describe my joy! Worth the galactic wait oh my word…how I had missed them all, and I now have a home again and all my guys…what a pleasure it was to be told once again how disgusting my lack of knowledge! I am just so overjoyed to have hung on and absolutely LOVE the planet I had moved to. I had been playing one of the other main quests while waiting and I don’t mind admitting I had reached a point in that where I had been so excited for a certain thing to happen or at least, was trying to help it come to pass, then a shock realisation where I actually almost cried…went home for the small comfort of the repeated messaged from my overseer that didn’t make sense and no progress but had become fond of the stumpy quirk that was that conversation (which I had taken photos of, just because) and then lo! He wants my platinum! And I have built the signal booster outside but near enough to my faithful Korvax and placed a window so that he can see it while he works (though I’m not sure how much further I can get with his missions as I seem to have already scanned all my planetary creatures which he is asking me to find but that’s ok, all is like a dream, anyway). I don’t think anyone wants to see my NMS dance right now…or I don’t want anyone to see my NMS dance right now…one of the two :wink: now plants to plant…

3 Likes