WORLDS Part 1 - Discussion

All new things here Just getting it ready
@DevilinPixy we are gonna need new stuff. Call in the Old Gods

The water is BEAUTIFUL

10 Likes

Void mother making the water more tempting to get those last few stragglers who’ve yet to drink deep from the glass.

7 Likes

Ughhh it wont play in here for some reason

And I swear I just saw a critter with a purple glow in the water but when I went to look, it was GONE! :grimacing:

5 Likes

I just want to see the planet generation! I’m hoping that every planet doesn’t look the same in terms of like all hot planets look alike and such, I hope it will be like it was in the old days.

6 Likes

Expedition will bring a “raft of exclusive rewards”…

Interesting phrasing. Are we getting water rafts to beta test light no fires boat physics? :exploding_head:

3 Likes

Exploring every nook and cranny. Taking requests…

3 Likes

Can you make a video of that nook, the one just next to that cranny.

Clouds would also suffice. Maybe a view of a planet close to orbit? Perhaps that’s been given some nice new shiny?

3 Likes

Check top post guys!!!

3 Likes
6 Likes

From Hellogames Official Youtube Channel ;-;

5 Likes

Brought a tear to my eyes. The love and dedication. :hugs:
Steam update inbound

7 Likes

Palworld praise? Very high acolades.

Pulp Patch Notes

Rendering of environmental objects such as trees, rocks, and grass has been moved to a GPU-based system, allowing for denser worlds with increased performance.

Oh my dear sweet CPU, you can take a load off now <3 Playing NMS prior to this, my CPU was going full-thread and my 2060 was sitting silly at 30%. Can’t wait to take it for a spin :smiley:

5 Likes

6 Likes

Worlds part 1 seems to be setting the stage with the universe reset and new planet gen, so my guess is Worlds part 2 will populate the worlds with new POI’s

4 Likes
5 Likes

LOL. Word of warning for those who have built inside their settlements. The buildings have moved. Enough said. :rofl:

5 Likes

Old player maybe noticing new but also old feature, or it could be brand new, help me out here.

I just noticed my small moons northern pole is marked by an icy circle (top left quadrant).

Disappears as you get close and terrain starts to gen but landing there shows it as being exact north pole for the moon.

5 Likes

That is new and very helpful

3 Likes

No more pausing game and checking discovery tab for our marker :sob: those are some quality qols <3

Did your guys leave a note? I can’t find mine but apparently the colony is underground… When I tunnel underground towards it, there’s a huge void of nothing (I can tunnel to the other side and safely hop across the schism, if I fall in I get safely ported to the surface).

Also the whole planet became an infestation site

I love the cataclysm, hope everyone’s dream planets are still dreamy

5 Likes

My settlement has submerged the part I built. I imagine that is why the prebuilt parts shifted. But they not only moved up, they moved completely. Like the whole settlement turned about 180 degrees

2 Likes