Week of June 1st - Loop16 Seq25 + Satcom Calibration COMPLETE

Wow great job to everyone, can’t believe we got it, good to see everyone was on the right track :slight_smile:

yesterday it honestly felt like we may have to wait until we’re given more details, very surprised and amazed when @oshoryu chimed in that @DevilinPixy got the code.

Of course all praise goes to everyone who’s worked hard to get us to where we are today, (with a particularly strong stare in @Polyphemus general direction… eastward-ish? ) continually blown away by the NMS and ARG communities and the things we can achieve when we pool our resources :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Grins happily with @toddumptious most heartily, like a Middle Earth dwarf clutching a barrel of beer. :grinning:

6 Likes

It was really cool to see everyone working together to try and come up with something. I was beginning to think it was actually a psychological endurance test.

It is also good to see people interested in intellectual or academic pursuits. I learned a lot through out the process. Schools should use ARGs to get kids interested in math and science. A&S ARG education edition.

10 Likes

I agree absolutely. I learned a LOT of new things (even if applying my new found knowledge of Fibonacci sequences and Audacity to my weekly 18th century grocery shop isn’t very practical) I am determined to get better at ARG and realising how fun they can be to play.

Half the time I haven’t a clue what’s going on as it can move so fast. So it was actually fun to scratch our heads for a few days. I discovered things I never knew.

Your idea for schools taking part would be marvellous! Schools could design their own and compete against one another too. Unless maybe an ARG charity could provide resources for schools like you suggest.

Get kids using paper and pencil I say! Fun. That’s where genius begins lol

9 Likes

It has been a nice experience

4 Likes

Awesome work :o)

5 Likes

Good job everyone !!

5 Likes

I am no Luddite, (working in tech for 20 years), but it is rewarding to see the breadth of interest and knowledge that can happen when brains become the chief instrument of technology. Many appreciative beard-waggings in the general direction of everyone participating.

8 Likes

Pretty amazing/crazy work, CSD’s! When things seemed they were going off the deep end, it was precisely the right rabbit hole to go down. You have all shown me that I am but a Red Shirt…

5 Likes

You never fail to impress @DevilinPixy ! Well done!! I can hear the sound of the envelope with a ltimited edition Atlas pass enclosed winging its way to right now!! :smiley::+1: I think @Polyphemus deserves one too and everyone else! Limited edition Atlas passes all round!!

6 Likes

Well done, guys!

4 Likes

Awesome! With that, the subjects of this thread have been completed. Someone should make a new thread this coming weekend when something new happens.

I put the password solution in the top post.

14 Likes
1 Like

A post was merged into an existing topic: June 7 Loop16 Seq 29

Did you post in the wrong thread Devilin?

1 Like

Ah yes, seems to be the case. Thank you, I will correct this.

1 Like

"I never realized these artists thought so much about time"

“Oh sure it’s ruling the airwaves”
“What remains of the airwaves”
“And we’re frankly thankful for the market psychology”
“You’re helping us, too” . . .

Yes, what about that Easter Egg?

Emily’s Prediction

NMS VR at E3 2018

PSVR; Xbox One VR

Exact dates/times!

I suggest to start reading at post 14,
But the meat n potatoes hit @ post 27.

(or read the whole thread; short/clear)

The CSD Investigation was solved!

The track is number 6 and the song is 5 minutes and 47 seconds 5+4+7= 16

Maybe it’s something to do with this month. The track number and sum of the song time could mean 6/16. Maybe we need to wait till the 16th of June and something may happen. Or I’m digging to deep and had too much caffeine.

So is vr confirmed or just speculation?

1 Like