Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

Is that a person standing in the myriad website pic?

1 Like

Yes, but it seems itā€™s a stock photograph the ARG developers downloaded from somewhere. I.e. itā€™s unlikely to be significant.

2 Likes

@Pandapoopie1 The portal code is for mirror reversed. What about the code just for mirror?

1 Like

Welcome back Mr Cadillac! Seems likes its time to get the band back together as it were, cheers!!

You mentioned that image 0A is yours, can you check to see if anything about the image has changed from your original upload?

Am toying with the idea that these images assemble to reveal something else, but nothing is popping out just yet.

4 Likes

Welcome back everybody, I look forward to banging my head against the wall in unison with you all in the near future!

11 Likes

why are they doing this to us again? Why am I even here ?! Is this what it feels like to have an addiction ? :sweat_smile: (iā€™m crying inside)

4 Likes

Created a topic for the 10th Glyph puzzle.

Jump in and letā€™s crack this thing!

1 Like

@castlemount
From
Black Mirror and other stories:

page xxv in the introduction states:
It was written even before J.O. Baileyā€™s pioneering book
Pilgrims through Space and Time:
Trends and Patterns in scientific and Utopian Fiction

2 Likes

the pictures that are on the goggle site
7 are rectangles
3 are squares
5 are circles

4 Likes

From what I can tell it still looks the same but I like your thinking, something hidden in plain site :thinking: Iā€™m puzzled about the images labelled 00??

2 Likes

Mine could be described as diamond shaped?

2 Likes

true : diamond or atlas shape!!!

3 Likes

Here is what the ā€œMIRRORā€ called out images look like all together (for science)

1 Like

what does the other 11 work out too?

1 Like

Maybe the jump in number is a testament to the amount a time and work put into the update. Iā€™m sure itā€™s going to be a big one.

1 Like

ā€œMirrorā€ makes me think of the world of glass stuff in the lore. Or the server room lore where the creator is talking to atlas and sees his reflection in the glass. Or maybe the mirror is a hint that we are going to be able to see ourselves in the game in 1.5. Iā€™m so excited for this update, and my atlas v4 pass.

4 Likes

It is very interesting this is started 48 hours before Unification Day

2 Likes

Probably not relevant but an infinity mirror showed up in Star Wars TLJ, soz for all that havenā€™t seen it but to be honest that isnā€™t really a spoiler

3 Likes

This is amazing! :smiley:

5 Likes

hi guys, you may know me as the girl who created the google doc with all the commands in it for the Waking Titan website. So I made a new doc, check it out: Waking Titan Phase 4 - Google Docs itā€™s not much, but itā€™s something
Hoping we can add some more in later.

Edit: if you have suggestions for what needs to be in the document, just say so.

7 Likes