Waking Titan is returning! / Investigation

Tell them you need to rent one and a half (1.5) rooms and make sure it has a mirror.

5 Likes

Haha! xD I’m not going to bother them again…I’m sure if they had been involved in any way they would have let me know :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Ok, just tried the Hotel Number turned into Glyphs planet.

Nothing.

Now I’m gonna try the mirror HEX glyphs.

Wish me luck

4 Likes

Ok, just tried them both with no success. :frowning_face:

Currently mirroring both codes to see if that pulls up anything new.

And just tried both codes mirrored as well.

Nadda.

Awe meyan. : (

4 Likes

Also BEWARE of fake news…because it has happened here before. Where some people will “modify” images/news to display something totally made up. I saw this on a couple of NMS-ETARC YouTube/Blog posters. “Exclusive News!” type of postings.

In the world of “unknown origins”, people will manipulate genuine news so they can gain monetarily and popularity.

Luckily, the masses here tend to call bullshit when it happens! -)

TQQdles™

5 Likes

You are officially insane. lol! I love it :wink:

5 Likes

And to that mass of people here who call it out I am grateful! I wouldn’t have the accuracy I do in my videos without them n_n

7 Likes

I had the same thing happen - part of an order placed before Christmas just go delivered yesterday.

To my first point in my last post, I just want first to point out that I doubt the passes will have any real use for NMS or the ARG. However, the use of them to be a GO flag for starting the ARG makes a ton of sense. If you consider, we were all broken up into groups, the meaning of the passes would work in a symbolic sense to being access cards to things/areas/activities/information tuned only to each pass type.

4 Likes

I wonder how many people applied for the pass? A lot over 10,000?

2 Likes

Everyone that was involved in phase 1 and 2 I guess. Twitch had over 5000 people when live.
I don’t know how much people refused/prefered the physical pass rather than the dematerialized version.
I remember we had a question about choosing between the 2 different options.

Something has been sent though, I mean I guess?
Rather the passes are coming back to their sponsor, or the V4 has been send yet… I don’t know. One thing I am certain of, is what I am going to ask to the postman today.

• ermm … is that hmm everything? ok ok ok just asking!
3 Likes

Well, at least we are getting something material. I am a Golden Ticket holder for Star Citizen and even after collecting over $150million USD in funding, Robert Space Industries (Star Citizens’ developers) never attempted to produce anything for those members…but they charged $ to buy an official Star Citizen ID card!

I would be willing to pay $10 to receive my Atlas Pass 4 card in a durable plastic…as I suspect it will be a standard business paper cardstock type.

I am pricing to get a couple of the “unofficial Citizen Scientists” logos embroidered onto a Baseball cap and shirt…tired of waiting for official logos. -)

TQQdles™

3 Likes

“>hello
wakeup process complete”

is this new?
plus, its a little weird that whois korvax and whois vy’keen work but not whois gek

2 Likes

I think this is explained in the lore.

They are “changed” by the korvax to become docile

2 Likes

no, that is a complete prompt message from a phase 1 “Wake up Loop16” process.

1 Like

“Would you like to receive a physical Atlas Level 4 pass” was the only option. There was no “dematerialized” option.

2 Likes

If you don’t get a physical copy, gotta be an in game object, or am I wrong?

1 Like

There was some discussion of this amongst the players, but I don’t recall any confirmation from HG or A&S.

2 Likes

There wasn’t confirmation from my recollection.

I have also wondered about the importance of the one thing that they asked of us concerning the V4 passes so far: keeping our CSD classification secret, which should be printed on the upside face of the pass. I still have not divulged mine.

2 Likes

If the physical Atlas V4 passes arrive, then yes, most likely the next NMS update will feature an in-game version of it.

2 Likes

I disagree. We never got any indication that there would be an in-game version of the V4. That was just speculation by players. It is entirely possible the V4 passes will simply be used as plot tools for the ARG.

5 Likes