W/ARE event summary

Xbox is a thing, but don’t forget the chinese platform. With 200.000.000 accounts, if they can sale let’s say half a million copies they’ll have a not so bad income :wink: And of course, they can sale more, as i wish to them.

5 Likes

At some point i’m sure they will go to paid updates/dlc, I honestly wouldn’t mind at all, HG is a studio I like to support, they have given us one of my favorite games of all time. I’m happy at the prospect of bringing in a large number of new explorers to the community, should be interesting.

6 Likes

I’m sure HG are about to make a ton of money this summer, with releases on the Xbone and WeGames. They’ll be in business making updates to NMS for another year at least :slight_smile:

1 Like

I edited the main topic to include a link to a video made by @kyle-culver.

4 Likes

Amazon now shows No Man’s Sky for Xbox One available for pre-order price of $49.95. Amazon states that it’s a “Pre-order Price Guarantee.” It also shows July 2018 release, but that can easily be just a placeholder and could easily change.

ware-tech now shows the Developer area and has English support

3 Likes

I don’t know, Minecraft have free update regularly since the beginning in 2009…

I already subscribed on the Chinese page - but, on the assumption that the English one may be different, I subscribed again. It didn’t seem to work.

It accepts the input, then the script just hangs. I’m not sure it’s fully active yet.

2 Likes

I tried logging in on the dev site, with combinations of monarch, mirror and phoenix. Didn’t work

2 Likes

There probably are no passwords yet. They’ll add them when they assign them to people.

Strange, I got “already subscribed…” when I tried🤔

Have you ever been in a Capital Freighter when it was suddenly attacked, or maybe escaped an attack by going in one before the tractor beams switch direction? This is the closest in game sound I’ve come across, to match the satelite’s sounds. Just a thought…

Wow. I seem to have missed a lot lately! Just received the email (well, noticed it) and have much to catch up on it would seem. I’ve been listening to the WARE uplink for 30 some-odd minutes and have not heard anything. Hear’s (haha) hoping!