Videos v1.5-1.77

6 Likes
7 Likes

:smile: :+1:

The sentinel flip was totally an accident, obviously, but immediately made me think of this. lol The only regret i have is when i hopped off the bike to do the thumbs up. If i had panned the camer a just a bit more to the right a fantastic shot of a ringed planet would have been behind the bike. Too bad i can’t plan on another jump. Darn it! :smile:

3 Likes
5 Likes

I predict that about the time I get all of the Missions in order for my guide, 2.0 will hit and re-write all of the story line :laughing:
At this point, I would be more than willing to pay for DLC and updates however, I think it unlikely they would charge for it because they know not all people would pay and if players are running different versions of NMS, it would mess up multi-player. I really hope HG is still making a profit from NMS.

3 Likes
4 Likes
4 Likes

Cobra TV is live right now. Stubborn Ninja has made NMS work in VR. They are discussing it

1 Like

So would I - with the caution that any paid DLC would have to seriously advance the story, or the playable game elements.

They’ve now created a complete environment for procedurally generated games. Something many experts said couldn’t be done - but Hello Games have not only managed it, they’ve aced it.

What they need now is the game elements to make the thing truly playable. To turn some of the most amazing environments I’ve ever seen in a game, into something that plays like Half-Life.

When I say Half-Life, that’s just an example. A vision of something that grabs your imagination, and keeps you coming back for more. It doesn’t have to be based on combat. Or puzzles. Or relationships, or building. It could be any, or all, of those -or something entirely new. But there needs to be something beyond the obvious fetch quests.

And it will be really hard to fit that sort of thing into procedurally generated worlds. But, you know, Hello Games have already done something many experts said was impossible. Now let’s see them take it to the next level. I would happily pay for that.

2 Likes
5 Likes

I actually wouldn’t mind if HG developed a Community Server that you could subscribe to at an hourly rate rather than a Monthly one (500 hours for 20 dollars or something in that ball park) You wouldn’t have to opt into this server to enjoy the game it would just help with making Multi player smoother and maybe later bridge the Platforms if Sony can allow it.

At this point I think that HG is profiting from every sale and I would love if they tested a new possible Subscription model that I haven’t seen used ever. It just takes one Game Development Company to set a new trend in Online Gaming and all the rest may follow if it works out :slight_smile:

2 Likes
5 Likes

My Modded Serie EPISODE 4 & 5

6 Likes
6 Likes
8 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes
3 Likes

I would like to see lava flowing through caves and if the lava comes into contact with the ocean, it would create steam (low lying clouds) and it would produce perhaps a rare element that could be harvested (with a possibility of heat damage if you get too close) and that element could be either used to craft something new or sold for a lot of units.

4 Likes