Videos / Streaming / Podcasts - No Man's Sky / Waking Titan

Recently started a new normal game, taking a break from survival until the update maybe. Streaming for the voyeurs at

5 Likes

BEST. DAY. EVER…

4 Likes

Also made this neat little W/ARE/Waking Titan Update/Recap before all of the madness yesterday took over my life :smiley: What a great time to be a No Man’s Sky fan!!!

5 Likes

Can we just delete this? lol

Literally nothing but a negative outlook on the game.

5 Likes

While I don’t like the video itself, the comments there actually give me hope (especially the like ratio of them).

Very rarely I see that many positive comments about NMS upvoted that much.

Now streaming No Man’s Sky on a new save, as my own bcatrek person (none of this CSD Games thing :laughing: )

Feel free to stop by!

2 Likes

Coming to watch for a bit :smiley:

Thanks @Matador nice to have you and others around! Too bad about the lag in the gameplay, will try to optimise settings for the next time around!

1 Like

I had fun! Thanks for streaming :smiley:

Actually I’m LIVE again! Same link as above, I was tinkering around a bit and found a solution for my audio problem!

5 Likes

Can’t stop now! :smiley:

New Images, New Memo, Emily is back, Cobra getting a new clue sent to him by HG, Fake NMS E3 Reveal Leak, I’m in the official ARG and Reddit NMS Hall of Fame! AMAZING!

1 Like

Sean’s full interview on Inside Xbox which was just aired live :slight_smile:

2 Likes

So I live streamed the entire Inside Xbox event last night :smiley:

This was my first ever attempt at streaming like this so I had some teething problems but hopefully you guys enjoy my reactions to seeing Sean Murray back in action and talking about NEXT, Multiplayer and the release date!

3 Likes

An important question… Much like the speculation surrounding portals before they were implemented… My strong guess is that ‘Ring Structures’ are the means for players to gather for coop - every ‘Ring’ allows a player to set-up a game and invite up to 3 friends/players for coop… possibly _ :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Agreed - a couple Hyper-Ego-Dorks using Amplified Hollow Sensationalism.
Whats more, who would use a name-pic like DarkbyDesign’s… I suspect we have a resident troll although I will apologise if i’m wrong.

1 Like

That video is so cringey to watch, i regret giving it the view. The asshats in that video are a joke to me, trying to capitalize on negativity towards a unique and groundbreaking game that clearly has a ton of fans and baiting then insulting the fanbase in hopes of getting more views. It is almost pathetic the glimmer of hope they have of being relevant. I suggest the editor does some more editing next time. It’s like hearing a 10 yr old tell the same dick joke 100 times, peering out salaciously waiting for a cackle. I hope they can keep their jobs long enough to learn to do some ACTUAL reporting on a games development. I see why this is the first time I have heard of them. Sorry for the rant, but you can taste the toxicity that surrounds those two guys.

2 Likes

I’m on twitch right now, as we speak, until further WT appears!

A passionate rant with enough mass to hold these toxic-dorks for an eternity!

1 Like

The know are the lowest of the low when it comes to videogames journalism, they remind me of glossy gossip mags etc. Which is a shame, because gus etc from rooster teeth used to have my respect