Vendor Menus Not Scrolling

On PC, when I try to buy stuff from a ship trader or nanite blueprint dealer, their menu shows precisely six items. It won’t scroll down. However, if I buy all of an item, so the slot is empty, the next (seventh) item will then scroll up.

So there are more than six items available - I just can’t scroll down to them.

3 Likes

Same here on ps4! :frowning:

2 Likes

I have to push down on the D-pad with a controller to scroll down. So it is different from before. Not sure what it is on keyboard.

On PS4 move the curser onto the up/down strip arrow and then use directional buttons.
Note: not all have a second page and some tech venders and trading post NPCs can’t be scrolled. It’s take it or leave it apparently.

2 Likes

There are letters next to the scroll bar. Tap the accompanying letter on the keyboard.
But yeah, it’s silly you can’t just scroll.

2 Likes

I know. I have tapped them. Nothing happens. Some of the menus just don’t scroll.

Yeah I think some of the new menus just add new things as you buy stuff I don’t really like it because I know there’s more multi tool blueprints only have like eight but all the ones at the vendor are grayed out cuz I have them and cant scroll anymore

2 Likes