Unused Data

The count-down timer is part of the used template for the website. As posted previously here, https://forums.etarc.org/t/atlas-65-com-has-launched/1113/50, the timer used to have a different value. This value was the default for this count-down timer in the template. What basically makes it so interesting now, is the fact that it has been changed.

I agree. I also thought it was interesting that it’s the day after a Saturday July 9, albeit way in the future, so how, or if it’ll be relevant in the next phase(s), or if it was a missed part of phase I, I don’t know. It just seemed odd/coincidental, and given how so many other odd things have had a way of linking up I thought it wouldn’t hurt to share.

IT also at looks like one of those old steriogram pictures from the late 80’s

Or possible if you had something like those ok 3D glasses but instead of green and red, use the colours that make up the stars, there seems to be a offset duplicate image there to me, could be nothing, could make the glasses from sweet rappers??

Edit: sweet wrappers not rappers that are sweet lol

We determined that this star image was created using an online tool that glitches images in a random fashion. It doesn’t appear there is any hidden data there, at least visually.

I’d like to keep the thread replies here limited to adding or changing data. Investigation of items should go in separate threads. Thanks!

1 Like

Updated to add “tracking” numbers from the latest PDF.

1 Like

Added cafe888 glyph that is currently unused.

The numbers on the pages in the ‘escape room’ puzzle. Can’t figure out what they mean or are meant to mean.

Update: I think the numbers are 47 46 78 28 48 79 15 18 50 27 80 16 75 19 77 17 46

1 Like

Thanks, added the page numbers!

@solarparty Maybe you can add the two video urls from the Breakthroughs and Breaking Through (PDF)

• //berlin/2014/labexperiment197/simulationdemo.mp4
  • //berlin/2014/pentagon/simproof-prez03.mp4
3 Likes

Thanks, added! Can’t believe I forgot those.

They bug me … a lot!

1 Like

They bug me … a lot!

Mmh yeah probably gonna dream about them tonight :rofl: I was expecting to have these resolved by the end of the day…

Aren’t you able to link them dirctly with wt site? I read somewhere that it says we aren’t ready for that yet

You could add them after all of the known website domains, with a single forward slash, and you would get a 404, or a 403 (Amazon Web Service). When using wakingtitan.com/berlin/... you get a page showing the following, but is actually a 404 page. So for now, we are not able to link them to any of the known sites.

Stop bugging me, I was supposed to be in dreamland by now! :scream_cat:
d1BDqjxez5m

1 Like

I share the sentiment. ugh :thinking:

Yep. Told myself one hour ago to go to bed. Decided to check my e-mails one last time. Mistakes have been made.

2 Likes

Probably good to note that the wheels have gone from brown/red to blue.

Are the numbers on the second code wheel used for anything, or do we know their pattern?
4 1670
5 1907
6 1538
7 1455
8 2477
9 2157
A 1963
B 961
C 3414
D 3033
E 1768
F -38