The Lighter Side of NMS: Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

BEYOND! Daily defying the laws of physics!

NPC ship landed right on top of my ship. I jumped out tp see the damage and my game froze.

//BOUNDARY FAILURE// <kzzzkt>//RESTART ITERATION//

11 Likes

Mean trap for the unwary traveller

13 Likes

Another Land slip

High rise parking?

Watch your step!

11 Likes

This guy in the Nexus was asking people if they wanted some NipNip Buds. I took a really good look at him…

…and said “Noooooooo. I don’t think so. I have enough weirdness in my NMS life already.” :grinning:

9 Likes

Managed to catch this on video in my gameplay today, another player’s ship glitching in the Nexus

5 Likes

This one will take some time to salvage…

13 Likes

Did you dig down originally or did the base move down?

3 Likes

Base was at ground level, but came back today to find it a little low. I don’t mind tho, plenty of new planets to explore! :smiley:

4 Likes

I’ve had this happen with a few sites. For example the pictures I posted in here recently of my ship and everything else underground at a procedural building location, I saved and logged out there (just the tip ofv the save point was sticking out :blush:) and when I returned the next day and loaded in the ground was at its intended position.

Hope the same happy surprise awaits you and your base :grimacing:

5 Likes

I couldn’t open the container because the other one was on top of it :joy: the meter filled up but never executed, and the light that brightens as you pull an object in VR just kept getting brighter and brighter until it nearly blinded me :slight_smile:

8 Likes

Think I found the perfect place!

15 Likes

My ship, living up to its name. :wry smile:

11 Likes

Historical reenactment of my first night playing No Mans Sky, August 10th 2016

7 Likes

:rofl::rofl:…hilarious

2 Likes

Thought it was elite dangerous for a minute

8 Likes

Had a good laugh at this :wink:
Even noticed a comment from 3 years ago:

Creation of No Mans Sky!

Nice background music to go with it as well …
“Spanish Castles in Space!” - The Orb’s Adventures Beyond the Ultraworld - The Orb (1991)

3 Likes

The comfortable chair.

The chair I’m allowed to sit on.

13 Likes

So funny. It even looks like it has a stain… :rofl:

11 Likes

I’m afraid to look in case it was me :joy:

Limmys a streamer these days which is crazy to me, and he somehow turns all his gaming streams into madness like this. He also does improv stories on twitch which are just as bizarre as the skits in Limmys Show.

5 Likes

So far, I have encountered at least 3 of these not far from my base. Must be a new feature. :clown_face:

We have a wonderful Chinese community where I live. I ate Chinese last night. Here is what I found in my fortune cookie.

14 Likes