The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Distilled from 100% pure NipNip. Guaranteed free from nanites.

4 Likes

Got killed by sentinels. They kept attacking my corpse. Had to restart the game and was still laying there dead when I restarted. Took three reloads to get my game back.

11 Likes

10 Likes

Today I learned to never go to ludicrous speed in the starter ship… Otherwise you rip the poor ship in half.

12 Likes

Unmapped roads lead to unknown places…

8 Likes

11 Likes

Someone dropped the oil pan on my new ride and took my landing gear. (3xperimental)

13 Likes

Landed on my freighter, not sure how, no landing gear!

12 Likes

Seems to be a crime wave! :smile:

4 Likes

Summer base! No walls! woohoo!

13 Likes

My ship is at the Capital and there are 3 landing pads, no no no they can’t land on the other two.
They want my spot!

so i move and -

11 Likes

Chasing a runaway rock. Come back with my ferrite!

14 Likes

I’m still yet to find one of them…

5 Likes

I think they’re uncommon. As far as I can tell, most planets don’t have them. But I’ve found them several times on lush/bountiful planets. The particular shape of rock you see in the picture seems to be some kind of indication, too.

When I arrived on this planet, and saw the shape of the rocks, I thought it might be worth while shooting a few. And it was.

6 Likes

Ahhh…good to know. I’ll put a bit more effort into hunting on those worlds for those shape rocks & see what I find. :earth_africa:

6 Likes

Open the bay door, Hal !

15 Likes

I’m afraid a cannot do that Dave…

11 Likes

10 Likes

@kliktrak @ lordmarkov

Hal, Dave… I think we have a problem.

:warning::no_pedestrians::warning:

12 Likes

The rings are turning into walls around one of the planets I have a base on. Ships seem to be able to fly through. When I’m at my base I get a strobe light effect.

9 Likes