The Lighter Side of NMS. Graphics Hiccups and Funny Pics

Yup, seen this before. If there are two landable buildings close to each other, only one will be pathed. In my case it was pretty hlarious, because one was a trading post, and the other one was a simple outpost. All ships were circling the outpost waiting for its landing pad to be free, while nobody was bothering to land at the trade post. :smile:

4 Likes

9 Likes

I think the voxel scan things are intentionally back in the game.
I get them fairly often now.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Bug Photobomb :grin:

15 Likes

Glitching Space Station in an abandoned system consisted of these giant intermeshed panels continually spinning and flipping. Was kind of freaky…

14 Likes

I encountered one in the first comm event…very bizarre and annoying since it keeps you from landing.

6 Likes

I encountered it too, but it didn’t stop me from doing anything. Mine was kind of insubstantial - it looked very freaky, but I could fly right through it. It made the approach tunnel inside the space station look like some sort of surrealist nightmare. Probably an unintentional bug, but very atmospheric, all the same. Disjointed reality writ large.

5 Likes

Mine was very substantial. Just bumping into the edges of it caused my ship to flash red and start taking damage.

3 Likes

17 Likes

Brilliant! :rofl:

3 Likes

Were you the one who created this? I saw Sean Murray post the same thing on Twitter

1 Like

No, a few friends were sending it around so I posted it here. No idea who made the original

3 Likes

If SM’s tweet is the original appearance, it was probably somebody at HG… But tracking first appearances is kinda tricky on the internet.

1 Like

Have never seen anything like that. How peculiar.

1 Like

Uhhhh really tall grass?

9 Likes

Actually, as a follow on from that constant icon glitch. (Usually it pinpoints a collectable that isnt there).
I found to prevent it (since it happens all the time now) I tag my own ship on my way back to it. This stops the repeat icon popping up all the time.

3 Likes

10 Likes

Under, …Over

11 Likes

Tip-toe through the tulips…:smile:

7 Likes