Steam Group created. Feel free to join fellow CS

Citizen Scientist b46750ef8f just joined. I’ll have to keep tabs on two net homes now. :wink:

By the way, I might have taken the Strangest Event award for the Sim, depending on whether it has anything to do with Emily dreaming early this morning. If a number of other people encountered it, I’ll feel a little less special.

3 Likes

hey dudes, can i join?

1 Like

It’s public - for now - just go there and do it.

1 Like

I do not have a game but I’m part of the WT community. You are family and family is the most important.

1 Like

This forum will still exist. It’s changing names, and it will be hosted on a different server. They’ll tell us what we need to do.

As for the Steam group, if you have a Steam account, there’s nothing to stop you joining that, too.

1 Like

Just joined! :smiley:

1 Like

Just joined.

1 Like

Joined …

1 Like

Just joined.

1 Like

With the announcement of NMS Community events, I thought it would be a great idea to use the Events tab in the ETARC Steam Community to keep everyone up to date on any community events that are happening in the Galaxy/Universe. I’ll try to post events to the calendar within 12 hours of them being announced. If I miss any events please let me know. If anyone has any comments or suggestions please let me know as well! :smile:

Edit: some wording

4 Likes

Wow, I didn’t even know this existed!

I don’t join groups often, but when I do I make sure they’re full of awesome people! Always great to see some PC players, and now some community action in-game! See you all in NEXT! Can’t wait to get some of you on camera! :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

Joined see you in Next

2 Likes

Was about to say I joined an etarc one at the end of ARGs first season before realising, this is that same thread about that very same group :slight_smile:

Hope to be joining you all on PC when I can finally get it fixed :smiley: til then, my ghost will be haunting the ps4 etarc hub chain :slight_smile:

Holy cow, I completely forgot about that group! I never check my Steam groups. I guess if you’re gonna start posting events, I’ll have to start checking them!

Count me in for helping to construct new hub stuff!

1 Like