Spelunking - A Tribute to Caves

6 Likes

8 Likes

tight spot

6 Likes

Was madly gathering marrow bulb to craft voltic cell, suddenly looked up and …

9 Likes

7 Likes

Nice pics all. I have no cave pic to post at the moment, but has anyone notice? That when you go blasting into the terrain and make your own cave or tunnel. Then you go way or wait a bit. The hole begins to turn into a proper cave. Growing cave things.

2 Likes

Had not noticed. Will give it a try!

2 Likes
2 Likes

Going through my gallery, I seem to look outward in some caves…

And then this one just looks like a fish monument that was trying to be a cave…

But here’s a moody one I really liked…

12 Likes

Or maybe it’s “choking” on the stalagmites! :smiley:

3 Likes

Looks like the land is opening up to swallow something

4 Likes

Caves are so underrated! I really think so many people just skip over them anymore. They’re missing out! I wonder how many have entered a deep underwater cave and wandered around underwater for an hour or more? I once did that and came out on a beach above water! It was so amazing. The more you explore caverns or planets for that matter, the more you discover!

3 Likes

I don’t have pics to download, but here is a very short vid I did a little time back.

I have a few cave vids.

7 Likes

Absolutely love exploring caves, especially when you find a planet with caves and water :slight_smile: I’ve come across some beautiful sights exploring them. One time an underwater channel led me right up to the entrance of a base, I didn’t even know the terrain could do that near bases since its always flat.

I’ve video and photos saved of it will share here soon :slight_smile:

3 Likes

9 Likes

I didn’t know that was possible either! Very cool!!

4 Likes

4 Likes

A post was split to a new topic: BEYOND Spelunking - A Tribute to Caves