Screenshots 🖼

Oooo. Artsy fartsy. :wink:

2 Likes

I love the feeling I get when I jump back into this game after some time away. It is like going home.

6 Likes

Macro-spore-adic

Not sure which of the above I like best :woman_shrugging:

7 Likes

Wow! Hard to choose a favorite but I do love toxic-filled yellow one. :mask: :laughing:

2 Likes

6 Likes

7 Likes

As if Dali paid a visit with some custom eggs or are HG continuously sneaking in new stuff?

5 Likes

I would love to believe the former but feel it must be the latter

3 Likes

Gone for a little while and I return to find the mess hall sink full of dirty dishes…the crew knows how I feel about that.

:unamused:

11 Likes

8 Likes

@sheralmyst
:rofl:
You are just too funny!

@temp : those shots are like night and day! :wink:

3 Likes

9 Likes

Has this flashing blue up arrow been here?

Strange how I am just now noticing.

4 Likes

Probably.

5 Likes

Since you made me look, why are the messages backwards (also the character for the ‘y’ is down a third)?

NOITUAC

YTIVARG FO ESAC NI
WOLLOF SSOL ERUSSERP
SERUDECORP YCNEGREME

6 Likes

This way to see the Egress.
:wink:

4 Likes

I get a laugh out of this message. It is all over the freighter, including on the ceiling, and always backwards. Having no idea what the emergency procedures are does not help. Let’s just hope we never lose gravity pressure.
Now, if this was written backwards on the windows, it would be the right way around once we were sucked out the gaping hole causing the gravity pressure loss, and we would be saved! :skull_and_crossbones: :ghost:

6 Likes

The messages are backwards because of incorrect UV mapping, basically mirrored of how the texture should be mapped to the object. In the image below I am attempting to show this in Blender. I have selected the top left vertex, which is mapped to be top right on the texture. Nothing wrong with the texture itself, and the face normals are also perfectly fine (blueish lines).

I am not seeing the ‘Y’ moved down in the text, but I may be misunderstanding, or you possibly misread, as the text actually says the following:

Warning Text Freighter

In-game texture
RO YTIVARG FO ESAC NI | IN CASE OF GRAVITY OR
WOLLOF SSOL ERUSSERP | PRESSURE LOSS FOLLOW
SERUDECORP YCNEGREME | EMERGENCY PROCEDURES
4 Likes

That made me laugh out loud! ;`) Thank you! <3 :heart: <3

2 Likes

Thanks for the explanation!

I did miss the ‘OR’. Probably got in too much of a hurry.

I’ve been using the table below. Perhaps it’s been updated and I missed that.

The ‘W’ seems like a good example of the three vertical areas that a character could occupy. The character for ‘Y’ on the chart uses the middle and lower areas. The sign in the freighter uses the upper and middle areas.

4 Likes