Screenshots 🖼

I came across something fascinating today in an asteroid field. I was too excited by the discovery to take Photo Mode pics.

Summary

A scan revealed nothing.

It’s apparently rather large, as you see two ships fly past one of the objects, one in front and the other behind.

I flew up as close as I felt comfortable, but could only interact with it by shooting it, which yielded this.

11 Likes

So I was on a cold planet and the mountains were very steep. :cowboy_hat_face:

The same goes for this planet and some amazing flora. :hibiscus:

9 Likes

I’ve never fought with spaceship sentinels much, so I’d thought I’d give it a try. I went all out, maxing out the alert level, or whatever it’s called. Everything was pretty easy. Until this bad boy warped in, with all it’s weapons pointed on me. :eyes:

Covered in lasers and turrets, navigating around it in my beginner ship while avoiding/fighting the smaller ships, this capital ship put the pressure on in the battle.

Once I understood its attacks and timing, it was so easy to take down, I did 2 more on my way to the space station. Got some decent loot from the ordeal, if I had a fleet to use it with anyway, and sold it off at the trading hub.

13 Likes

I like fighting the sentinels sometimes due to the fact I can get temporary upgrades for my frigates. :grinning:

4 Likes

Meteor almost strike.

Summary

9 Likes

Vermillion planet.

10 Likes

12 Likes

11 Likes

10 Likes

As I was taking pic of the land starships flew above in the distance.

7 Likes

I was using a space anomaly detector and a black hole showed up when I used it, so I went through it. :grinning:

9 Likes

Huh, where did you get that detector? I never saw one of those…

3 Likes

These were added with the Desolation update (2.60) :link:

SPACE ENCOUNTER GUIDANCE

Mining asteroids in space now has the chance to reveal an Anomaly Detection Beacon. These single-use devices can probe local space and detect nearby anomalous objects for investigation and potential rewards.

3 Likes

Ohhh, those. Right, I remember the patch note, but I hadn’t ever seen one, so I forgot.

3 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

I was flying to my planet when this hailed me…, :grin:

11 Likes

When planets align… with a breath taking… “Sigh”

13 Likes

In the ultima series this always indicated a cataclysm to come. (Ultima VII: The Black Gate - Wikipedia)

2 Likes

12 Likes