Screenshots đź–Ľ

No Man’s Sky Photographers!

Our journey continues with yet another sci-fi…

Guy asks for a ℞.—Doc says: “Dude, it ain’t writer’s block; It’s traveller's overwhelm!”

Diagnosis reads: “Gameplay, paintings, poems, music, spoilers, majestically bazaar, simplistic, probabilistic, soothing/sublime, adorably monstrous, dangerously cute, joint exploration, solo contemplation, popular, should be popular, probably a good reason not to be popular, that time when the game glitched and ProcGen melted before you as you watched your 16 cohorts be catapulted into dual singularity, Mother Atlas and her Sentinel Minions, ok I made all that up myself :face_with_hand_over_mouth:, just simple stuff and whatever…”—Dr. Crim | ℞ reads: “Creative Sub-Category”

Purge thy Sanity!

May the force be with thy trigger finger :selfie:

4 Likes

12 Likes

This place needs a crowd and some music!

14 Likes

Dead Men Tell Tales

10 Likes

After my cantina was finished building, it had the name “The Nip Tree”

This poster in the cantina says “Not Milk”

15 Likes

Just set it down anywhere.

15 Likes

The Storm Approaches

14 Likes

13 Likes

Time to Rest

The Birthplace of Worlds

13 Likes

17 Likes

Dreamy.

Not so dreamy. Sorry for the blurred photo, but my hands weren’t too steady while these meteors were smashing into the ground around me.

My new settlement. The last one … didn’t go so well, what with the acid spewing volcanoes and the rain storms. Finding a black hole nearby I noped the hell out of there.

9.30 at night. The sun is thinking about setting. The plants seemed fooled enough to put on a night time display. The detail in the distant mountains is phenomanal.

3am, almost sunrise.

A strange plant found at the foot of the settlement. I shot it. There were consequences. Sentinals.

If I hide behind this “ornament” maybe they won’t see me.

It’s a lovely village, 20 hour days, no storms, slightly noxious but warm air. My office here to the left, and to the right is the “big house” where everyone lazes around smoking and grunting. Grah! Hardly a cloud in the sky and … what the hell is that?

Run!

Ok!

About the only half decent photo in VR.

16 Likes

@unique
Those Gravatino Host plants (that pop up when you go near them) are quite rare.
Since NEXT I’ve only ever encountered them on extreme fungal worlds & I’ve not seen one for a long time now.

3 Likes

7 Likes

Interesting Encounters…

A Firey Wreckage.

Bit Close for Comfort.

Unusual pet…Dribbly Rainbow-Ball thing.

15 Likes

So this happened in the middle of a depot raiding mission

11 Likes

18 Likes

Best tornado shot I have seen :+1:

4 Likes

I found a @SingularGleam type planet. Finally. :smiley:

Expedition 3

14 Likes

Recently encountered this facility, permanently inaccessible due to the volcano above having covered it. Actually seemed quite realistic.

14 Likes

I opened up my Permadeath Save to discover my rare, sentinel-free, lush planet has become infested with void-fungus stuff and all my giant warehousing for my exocraft had vanished.
I guess I was in cryostasis for a bit too long.

14 Likes