Scanning while Walking

This tripod base-like piece keeps popping across my screen as I scan and walk. Does not happen if I stand still.

3 Likes

They are caltrops

They are specifically placed to trip people who scan while they are walking, and who are therefore not paying attention to where they put their feet.

5 Likes

So it’s not the ghost of Sisqos Thong Song? Phew! Thanks for verifying poly, can’t have that haunting us now.

Havent seen this before, seems like an element of the GUI steppin out if line almost.

2 Likes

Reported it with pics. Also I might add that it only shows if I am looking down at the ground.

2 Likes

‘Predator’ Targeting System Confirmed

3 Likes

Do you have the new helmet?

1 Like

@BoomstickJoe told me it’s a bug with wearing the new helmet and being in first-person

2 Likes

Yes. There is some piece of geometry in the new helmet that is visible from 1st person while walking around.

4 Likes

Oh yes…had not thought of that.

1 Like

You might not be too far off @Oshoryu
I see some interesting similarities.

6 Likes

Just realized the source of the image…it is indeed on the back of the new helmet.

9 Likes

Flux capacitor! Have you tried running to a speed of 88 mph. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

5 Likes

Just remember to turn it off before using the hyperdrive. :wink:

2 Likes

It’s a flux capacitor!

6 Likes

Well then, I better be careful about how fast I run… :wink:

3 Likes

Alas we don’t have plutonium anymore, so it might not work… :smile:

2 Likes

You also need to be hit by lightning if you don’t have an S rank Mr. Fusion installed.

4 Likes

“What’s a gigawatt?!”

4 Likes

I think it’s the same as a “tshigawatt”…

4 Likes

With the tech of Predator and the Doc Brown, @sheralmyst will be unstoppable, if she can see where she is going. :grin:

Try scanning while climbing a ladder in 3rd person, kind of humorous.

2 Likes