PS Operator ID Files (3D Print + Cut Pattern) [fanart]

You use formatting like this:

[grid mode=carousel]
image 1
image 2
image 3
...
[/grid]

Of course the images above, are those special urls the platform generates that start with a !…

3 Likes

Haven’t had a day to fix mine yet, dreadful. I will try running out to my local shop this Saturday and join the fun. How am I supposed to get to my TOWER room without the keycard anyway?!

4 Likes

Yeah, they’re fun for small payloads, but the “common” software infrastructure around them isn’t great.
I’ve mostly only dabbled with dumping/cloning/reversing commercial payloads :sweat_smile:
The little bit of custom stuff I have used them for has been for URLs, messages and a little bit for access system payloads and such like that. They’re quirky but a bit of fun :grinning_face:

3 Likes

They are certainly fun, and I am happy I got these, I would have just not needed NTAG216s, and could in hindsight just have bought the cheaper NTAG213s with less bytes

3 Likes

Finally got myself to the library today and picked up my printed ID. My Atlas won’t have a red dot unless I paint it, they gave me orange (I asked for lemon-lime!).

Any suggestions for the insert? I’m not quite sure on the actual size for the image, but I’d like to make mine and then print it laminated for the ID, I just have no clue what the actual scale should be.

5 Likes

Exciting! Looking forward to seeing it completed :slight_smile: .
The template for the printed paper part is 1:1 @ A4 paper size.

3 Likes

Thanks Vec! knew I could count on ya. I’ll work on getting that done by the weekend. I’m gonna use some metallic paint and paint over the orange dot they expect me to use in my Atlas, and I’ll hopefully be good to go.

4 Likes

Finished up my lanyard to go with the Operator ID.
The Atlas is double sided, so either way around will work. The keychain can spin freely for the card to always hang down fine.

13 Likes

That’s so cool. Looks awesome!

3 Likes