Phase 3 day 2

yea I showed my wife all the screen shots and she was like see I told you all of you were going to break the world good job I just looked at her and said even in the face of 16 we must declare that we lived we existed no matter the horror of the end :joy:

7 Likes

Ok, thanks! I made my vote… oh the irony in having to use captcha to prove I am not a robot. :rofl:

3 Likes

Me yesterday:

10 Likes

I understand I used to live on a mountain and the stupid internet really only worked at 2am :rage:

The insane thing about all this is the clues!

Seems, appears, alot of speculation is taking place.

it is rather simple: HG has not said a thing until they do, we wait.
this is how I see those on reddit, discord etc…

moaning about something someone said to someone, somewhere at sometime, somehow when someone thought someone said something that came from somewhere and no one knows whom that someone or something or somewhere is, how it all came about, but everyone one was certain that it was true and now are upset.
:skull_and_crossbones:

6 Likes

@Dragoon4205 you were MVP yesterday, with a later assist by @SimplyLucid. Completely awesome and the only way some of us knew what was going on! Loop16 if you’re listening please spare Dragoon!

3 Likes

o man almost 12 here is to hoping something happens

1 Like

4 Likes

stuff is happening

I think he called jj

1 Like

you are so quick dragoon lol

I just happen to flick to it and he was there

1 Like

Feeding time
com

6 Likes

What’s with the A+B box thing? Where can you vote for it?

Here you go:

Interesting to see that, out of 4000 votes as of now, 80% votes for Box B only… I can’t wait to see what will happen tonight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

It’s cause we’re all expecting Sean Murray to pop out of the higher risk box at 7pm EST! Lmao

Sean Murray, a trailer, and confirmation of the update dropping on the 9th. :grin:

1 Like

Some things to consider when voting:

1. As a sentient, super-connected AI, there’s nothing to prevent Emily/Loop 16 from casting a million votes toward whatever outcome she desires. There’s no reason to believe your vote matters in the slightest.

2. If receiving the million dollars meant that one life, including Mr. Noodles’, might be ended as a result, would you still want the million?

1 Like

Miss N00dl35 over everything else! :hamster:

3 Likes