Atlas cares. Atlas is love. Surrender.

3 Likes

wonderful!!!

THANKS!

Yay! some very nice fixes in there. can’t wait

1 Like

Seems to be an excellent update.
Look forward to the PS4 version

YES! So I wasn’t just extremely unlucky or losing my mind. Haven’t found a single lush/paradise/etc planet since 1.3 in survival mode that didn’t have every sentinel out to kill me. This will definitley make survival a lot nicer :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I am waiting to shore up my survival mode save for version 1.3 until after this is a reality for PS4. I will need to move my survival base from version 1.2, which was on a toxic planet for mushroom farming.

And can anyone answer what it is about gravitinos that make sentinels so angry? :grinning:

Cos, shiiiiny.

2 Likes

I found one last night (two actually). Sadly, it was in Eltiensleen, so I don’t think anyone can get there easy. But I’m looking forward to that fix too.

1 Like

Small fix:

Additional changes - 22/09/2017

Fixed an issue that could cause the game to crash when scanning ships
Fixed an issue that could cause shader compile errors and texture issues to occur with the latest Nvidia Geforce driver
Fixed a localisation issue on the save selection screen

I bet you’d be grumpy too if random people kept grabbing your balls

8 Likes

One thing not on the list, so I’ll have to watch to be sure. But it seems that the “daytime glare” that bugged me, where the light during the day was almost blinding, seems to be closer to what it was originally. I.E., normal and pretty. It really was becoming an eyesore to me.

Now, if only Artemis, Apollo and -null- would come back somehow, as well as those Trtansmission Towers…

I would also like to know the answer to this. Very curious.

You mean these? I didn’t think they would spawn unless you were doing the mission, but…

Sorry I don’t speak more vy’keen.

3 Likes

September 27th, 2017

4 Likes

October 2nd, 2017

Source URL (Steam)

1 Like

There’s a bit in the lore about this. If you talk to the farmer during the gravitino quest, he mentions several different theories on the connection between gravitino balls and sentinels. I believe it was 1) they are formed from sentinel blood, 2) they are monuments placed by sentinels to memorialize a planet they’ve taken total control of. He has a third theory but I can’t remember it at the moment, tied to their travel capabilities I think. I’ll check my screenshots and see if I caught it.

Edit: I remember now. The idea was that they are seeding planets across the cosmos with them for some unknown purpose.

4 Likes