Patch for Steam player

This
Fixed an issue where players could manipulate mission boards to get multiple of the same mission type
I’ve been spotted.

4 Likes

Guilty as charged here as well…

1 Like

you’re not alone :stuck_out_tongue: having 3 times “destroy pirates” or “scan smth” was an easy rewards.

2 Likes

More hard work by Sean and HG! Nice job guys! It’s paying off!!

5 Likes

Just these two are awesome when crafting numerous item. Only spent 20s instead of 5mn for the same thing.

3 Likes

Thank you! The new lighting system added incredible darkness to caves and when digging tunnels, got very confusing when you do this during the day and can’t turn on your torch and you’ve tunnelled yourself in to the black abyss :slight_smile:

I only realised I could do this yesterday, was having fun scanning all creatures on an extreme planet while hiding in caves XD Oh well, was fun while it lasted haha

3 Likes

After patch 1.35 I was finally able to find my first Traveller, it was on planet in a building close to an observatory.

2 Likes

1.36 in progress

In this patch, we’ve changed the way PC mouse and keyboard ship controls work in line with player feedback.

These changes move ship controls to be cursor based, meaning you’ll be able to direct your ship easily using your mouse, rather than using the WASD keys. PC mouse and keyboard players will also be able to look around their cockpit using the mouse while holding the ALT key.

In testing, these changes improve space flight and combat, however it may take some adjustment time for existing mouse and keyboard players.

Tweaks & changes
Allowed economy Scanner to be used from the Quick Menu to locate an outpost
Improved prices trade outposts offer for trade goods
Added ability to hold backspace to delete text in text entry fields
Improved pagination of tech and product build windows
Improved pricing of freighters and freighter trade-in values
Added economy information to the galactic map for systems the player has already visited
Added a quick menu option to scan for outposts using an economy scanner
Increased tech fragment rewards for tech debris
Added a penalty to standing for killing civilian ships
Updated and improved terrain editing effects
Changed farmer missions to count plants grown anywhere towards requirements, including outside of player bases
Improved rewards given from factory and harvester buildings to avoid awarding known recipes
Improved fog and weather effects in low flight mode
Reduced FPS when the game is not in focus
Added categories to the item transfer window
Added a new send window to aid in transferring items
Improved planet temperature ranges
Improved storms on lush planets
Improved price comparison text on the ship purchase screen
Added “Upload All” button on the discovery page
Improved trade product pricing
Improved price modifiers for different economy types

Bug Fixes
Restored missing Atlas Seed blueprints to affected players
Fixed an issue that caused players to skip certain Atlas Stations
Reduced chance of multiple missions sending you to the same destination
Fixed landing of S-class ships
Fixed an issue in displaying temperature modifiers on hot planets
Fixed an issue with a particular Factory Raid mission which would prevent completion
Prevented failed timed missions remaining on the mission board indefinitely
Fixed issue where certain missions would incorrectly show markers in the galactic map
Fixed issue where planets on a player’s freighter would break whenever the freighter was moved
Fixed an exploit with teleporting between systems to trade
Prevented gas harvesters being constructed on planets with no atmosphere to harvest
Fixed number visibility when moving inventory items
Fixed an issue where player could not build item stacks in creative mode
Fixed issue where the economy description on the galactic map had untranslated text
Fixed issue where units would function incorrectly for players with more than the maximum amount
Fixed issues where maintenance components would require different repairs after rebooting the game
Fixed an issue where delivery missions were occasionally failing to register as complete
Prevented bounty missions failing if you choose not to attempt them immediately
Prevented terrain editing effects showing while you are in your vehicle

The experimental version can be accessed using this access code: 3xperimental

5 Likes

Woohoooooooo

3 Likes

Alt=free look weheeeee!
Added a penalty to standing for killing civilian ships
The days of Atlas-sponsored piracy are over…

3 Likes

nice but nothing about farming charge requirements, hmmmm
guess they don’t want us to farm

or all bases players will be identical

this might actually make me go back and visit these building again. nice.

And THIS IS AWESOME! (finally)

1 Like

Hell yeah, I planned to play something else because I was missing one blueprint. This means I still need to find some Cymatygen ^^

I already in love with 1.36!
Especially those:

Allowed economy Scanner to be used from the Quick Menu to locate an outpost.
Improved rewards given from factory and harvester buildings to avoid awarding known recipes

3 Likes

Beware, a new bug appeared. You can lose ressources when using the X key if there are more units at the start than the arrival slot capacity (i.e: you have 230 nanites in your exosuit you want to add to the 320 you have in cargo, you lose 50)

1 Like

It doesn’t jump over into your Cargo Slot once your suit is full does it?
I was pleasantly surprised to find a bunch of Nanites squirreled away that I didn’t know about…
I think once your suit fills, it over flows to the cargo and whatever is the random object at the time of overflow is what ends up in there.
I think…check it out for yourself and make sure.

1 Like

yes it does

A significant loss unless you are in my shoes looking for any place to spend off some of the multitude of nanites that have been accrued when there are only a handful of theta-level tech you need to hunt down.

If there was a way, I would love to auction thousands of nanites off in exchange for other player’s galactic maps (portal cords) and rare discoveries.

What I mean in a nutshell is that I would love for there to be a way for players to trade and help each other directly. (But now that I say it…it sounds game breaking)

Nanites was just an exemple, you may lose ressources as well. here’s one of the report:

IMPORTANT BUG: On PC using X on General Inventory and trying to transfer a 500 stack of Plutonium for example only transfers 250 and the 250 remaining disappear!!! Lost half of muy frost crystal doing this :frowning:

2 Likes

on that screen in game if you press the “Q” key, the screens will move to your cargo and technology

1 Like