Origins/Next Generation (Updates and Patches)

Hoping…but expecting Tuesday

2 Likes

A Friday drop would not be unheard of…

2 Likes

The community thing is at 51%, I would think they would wait for it to be over…but there is nothing saying they have to.

Also I keep expecting to hear something about AMD Super Resolution Fidelity. Which releases Tuesday for 20 games…so the timing would make sense if they were planning on it. There is also supposed to be another 40 I think planning to add support by the end of the year…so…might be barking up wrong tree.

But I’m good with Expedition 3 dropping today really.

5 Likes

well the list is out…

so unless list is wrong/incomplete… well…it was a theory… lol
so with that said…Hello Games please feel free to release whatever you got planned next…now…like now now.

7 Likes

Well since it’s the 22nd and FSR is out and they have clarified that Open/Vulkan Support comes in July… Likely we wouldn’t get any support for this until then…maybe…who really knows any more lol.

New Tier has unlocked. Nothing exciting unless you like titles.

Odd that nothing from Sean. Maybe this internal update has more under the hood than just Expedition 3. If just a repeat of the first one, with say GOLD reward at the end. Doesn’t seem like it would require being in Internal for so long…dammit SEAN now I’m even more curious.

UPDATED: HA! >>>

10 Likes

To me, this feels like a calm before the storm…

5 years later and I still put this game at the top of my anticipated games/ updates.

8 Likes

Yeah, we get this pretty much every year going into July…

6 Likes

patience is not one of my virtues. Especially when I know something is brewing…

b-day in 3 days…maybe SEAN is planning a surprise for me …one can hope lol

5 Likes

Brewing. Oh, yeah!

Create drinks for NPCs at a new space station bar. Get one blotto and you get some special added lore!

3 Likes

Thank you for the idea! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

No idea if this means anything but, hey, got nothin’ better to do :smile:

5 Likes

by uploading to internal too Early it created Hype / Immediate expectations…that’s my best guess but honestly could be nothing or entirely unrelated.

2 Likes

I’m not familiar with where that particular clip is from, but apparently there’s been some braindead TV producers that invited a small child with an exceptional talent for chess, and thought “hey, instead of letting him show of that talent, let’s let him play somebody with at least as much talent and a couple decades of experience on top, certainly he’ll manage”.

Which must kinda be how HG felt leading up to release, when people were expecting them to compare to elite dangerous and star citizen, both games in a much higher weight class budget wise (which, ironacally, they can now engage on equal footing, although the games are only moderately comparable in their goals).

I’m not sure about the timing here, is that clip from a recent show? In that case Sean might just have felt some kinship and decided to post it…

Hmmm, no, seems that clip is from 2016. So either Sean just found it and got carried away, or something’s cooking. I mean, they’re working on a new game, for a while now, maybe they’re planning to make an announcement soon?

5 Likes

Star Dangerous! I’m calling it. Or… wait, Elite Citizen! :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

8 Likes

Twitch Drop??? Interesting…

3 Likes

Personally, I hope it lasts longer than 3 days or if not, that it’s a Monty Python thing (“now for something completely different!”)

1 Like

SM RT’d this comment

Which was a comment on this pic

4 Likes

were is the pic from???

Update
THink from her : https://twitter.com/Huldera1

2 Likes

Yes huldera. I thought I posted the tweet but apparently twitter was updating and my phone froze up… :confused: