Origins/Next Generation (Updates and Patches)

Will post this just because SM tweeted it, then he RT’d it and then HG tweeted it…maybe they are just proud to see the Mech in battle. :smile:

6 Likes

I’ve actually been so busy writing lately, I’ve barely spent time in that universe, and still haven’t made a base. That mech fight though… I wanna do that! GRAH! :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

They’re probably amazed that somebody tried to make fighting in the minotaur work. Seriously, that thing would be cool with sensible controls.

5 Likes

Is this the first time SM puts the spotlight on something combat related? He usually does scenery and base building, right? Not saying this means anything, just interesting.

3 Likes

So SM just keeps RT Huldera’s pics. No one knows why…I saw one other person, and I do not remember who, state that HG contacted them to ask if their pic could be used in the future.
Here is his latest RT

5 Likes

Rumour:

6 Likes

Well it didn’t make sense that they would have a twitch event without announcing it first, and giving people notice.

Unless there is some under the hood changes or really unique content for Expedition three…I cant imagine it taking weeks to sort out when the core of the system is copy paste and variables. So is future content sneaking in and breaking ???

Since all the rumors came from only one source…its hard to judge validity.

5 Likes

On the other hand, giving notice only when you’re sure you’ll make it is not a bad idea.

But yes, only rumours.

6 Likes

No idea what to think of it, but here is a Tweet to a Twitch clip with a Twitch streamer reporting the ‘issue’

Twitch Clip

4 Likes

Developer Update
Prisms Development Update - No Man’s Sky (nomanssky.com)

7 Likes

Yep. Something happened that delayed the next update. Lol. Whatever it is, i hope they dont rush it and take their time.

2 Likes

Official go ahead for hype from the man himself. :smile:

7 Likes

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

3 Likes

hes like that meme that pokes us with a stick just to see if we are paying attention.

5 Likes

He hypes a lot, indeed! :rofl:

2 Likes

This is the sort of thing that keeps me playing and writing. And with luck today, painting. Hoping that at some point, this curious alternate reality becomes a true home for my soul. :pray:

2 Likes