Novels by Dylan James Quarles

Hi everyone,
I have only just got caught up in all of this Waking Titan…No Mans Sky mystery and have a slight theory with a bit too many coincidences. There is an Author named Dylan James Quarles who has written a series of novels called The Ruins of Mars…the second book in this series is called Waking Titan and its protagonist is a man with Egyptian heritage which the symbols on the Waking Titan site remind me of Egyptian glyphs also in the books synopsis on Amazon the word ‘Echo’ is mentioned…here is a copy of that synopsis;

Picking up the saga directly where The Ruins of Mars left off, Waking Titan continues the narrative of Harrison Raheem Assad and the Mars Mission as they explore the caves beneath the Martian ruins. Underground in the great statue chamber, Harrison and his team struggle to come to terms with the discovery of two apparently different alien races depicted in stone. However problematic this new revelation may be, it is Braun, the team’s AI, who truly sees just how far the influence of the mysterious race has reached. Echoing through time and space, a force drives Braun far from his programmed limitations and into a reality that is fractured and broken. Meanwhile, Harrison and the Mars team push ever deeper into the caves propelled by discovery, tragedy, and blind human perseverance. They search for answers they hope will be worth the price they paid to find them. Attacks from outside forces, both physical and metaphysical, descend upon Mars and Earth with devastating effects. These events come like cosmic tsunamis, giving credence to the warnings Braun so blindly followed and shift the direction the team takes to uncover the truth. Death, enlightenment, betrayal, and love texture the backdrop upon which Waking Titan is projected. The second novel in the Ruins of Mars Trilogy is about more than just a simple mission to Mars. The events in this installment grow to encompass not only the fate of the crew but that of all life in the solar system. (less)

All of this may be nothing or someone maybe able to see more than I can see…unfortunately I haven’t read this book but I can’t help but feel that there is a coincidence that Hello Games were looking to bring in a writer for story content for No Mans Sky that there could very well be a connection. Like I said I am new to this mystery and apologize if all of this has already been discussed or if I am completely seeing things which aren’t there.

I personally see it as just being a coincidence, but it does draw a few parallels to NMS and Project Waking Titan.