No Man's Sky and Echo Tech

You do realize you’re replying to three day old comments, right? These were all from before multiverse-75 even went live.

At the time, there was no direct evidence that the ARG was related to NMS. And besides, this was originally posted in WT Investigation when it has absolutely no place in that category.

Also, please read the comments you reply to carefully. You say:

And in the comment you replied to I literally said

And I’m really not missing any puzzle pieces. I mainly participate in the Discord discussions while the actual solving is going on, since /r/NMSTG only has that old WT megathread that makes discussion difficult to keep up with. The threads here on ETARC also update in real time (rather than relying on refreshing like reddit) which leads to easier discussion during the fast-paced solving.

And the inactive portals are not a “lingering puzzle,” they’re an unimplemented component of the game that are finally (hopefully) going to be implemented nearly a year after release.

Hey man, relax a bit! We’re all here to solve a mystery, one that seems to be tied into the existing mysteries around No Man’s Sky. No need to get worked up :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This ARG is clearly for NMS. I mean its clear.

1 Like

With all the speculation about parallel universes, it is beginning to get the feeling of the Fringe tv episodes! -)

TQQdles™

2 Likes

Can we not do this again? You responded to a 5 day old comment from when the only evidence linking the two was circumstantial at best (this was before multiverse-75 even went live), and there had been a slew of entirely NMS focused (not WT focused) threads in the WT Investigation category.

This thread is under WT Thoughts and Theories. If you don’t really have anything relevant to the topic to discuss, perhaps it’d be best to head over to another thread! :smile:
That being said, I do think that NMS and WT have several connections, but I’m currently waiting for the package to arrive to confirm my suspicions :slight_smile:

1 Like

That’s not even close. Sorry, it’s ok to be wrong.

What I said was very relevant.

I’m going to close this thread to cut down on necro posts responding to outdated info :slight_smile:

5 Likes