You’re so close but far away
I call you up all night and day

17 Likes

ready for co-op

13 Likes

Krafty work that :wink:

Computer Love

3 Likes

Roger that! It’s dedicated to the Citizens who worked on the Satcom riddle. :artificial_satellite:

4 Likes

PS_Messages_20180609_170750

16 Likes

16 Likes

Welcome to my little farmstead on Planet Kansas

Yee Haw

26 Likes

@Kryzla

What’s with the “swirlies”? result of a mod?

17 Likes

Thought this was pretty cool. On returning to base there was a battle going on between a pirate and the locals, one of the rare times I’ve fought planet side :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Preparing for PvP, hiding my exocraft :smile:

18 Likes

I said “Take me to your leader” :crown:

A vast sea of mutant cows:

22 Likes

Met my first “Fellow Traveller” at last!! With some unexpected bits of strangeness (of course).

The first was that Mal had always gushed about what a beautiful pleasant home base planet/moon he had. No storms. No pesky animals etc…

When I landed I found otherwise --lower left says “Boiling Superstorms”!

We discovered that for me there were draining superstorms every five minutes. Most of my time there was spent in my exocraft. We think the differences we experienced may be something to do with me still being on my original save. It made us both sad that we couldn’t play together on his home planet. :cry:

In spite of the problems we made a monument to our monumentally historical meeting and then went off to explore another system together with a specific purpose in mind. More on that later.

14 Likes

Congrats on your first Monument! :sparkler:

3 Likes

Oh, man! This first image gave me a flashback – to a former girl friend’s calling me (to my girlfriend) “Octopus” … allegedly because I was (according to her) “all hands.” I disavow any such behavior. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I found my first star chain :grin:

It’s not very big, and I haven’t found much of interest. I did find the most natural looking gold deposit I’ve ever seen. Looks just like the surrounding rocks.

14 Likes

And some more screenshots from the same lush planet.

The day after, I found a formation of Heridium surrounded by pillars of rock. I named it “Totem”:

Intriguingly, the most interesting sights after a while are no longer the beautiful landscapes, but the strange shapes of some deposits. Here I came across some kind of Iridium “Ruin”:

And even a “Blood Obelisk” which looked almost artificial:

Time and time I encountered rock formations like “Citadels” surrounded by water:

And again an Iridium “Ruin”:

Some “Swamps”:

Most impressive sight however was from atop a huge mountain. Such big ones are very rare on that planet:

Sometimes there are quite dense forests around. Rare as they currently might be, they are still in the game.

Concluding, the most intriguing formation I’ve ever seen so far - an Iridium deposit shaped like a “Keyhole”:

Suffice to say, I’ve spent several days on that planet. Now to take into account of how many planets there are …

… I don’t think that I could visit every planet in the game even if I had the lifetime of the universe itself.

Once I’ve maxed out my reputation with the Korvax by visiting Monoliths and Plaques, I returned to the stars again.

18 Likes

The totems and the small Oasis like, are awesome! Thanks for the pictures! :clap:

3 Likes

Blue poppy fields

Nemophilas ocean

18 Likes

12 Likes