No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

If you’re on PS4 just practice the button timing while firing shots. I often let my opponent get some free shots at me just to let him get close. Action shots happen fast. I’m trying to get a good depot explosion next but this is the best I have so far.

10 Likes

Sitting duck.

I can’t catch a shot of my own weapons :frowning:

6 Likes

I love these two…Terrible Twins.

16 Likes

I landed my ship on top of a cactus

4 Likes

@SvenKarma

8 Likes

:rofl: And your planet is named… “Um, Well a, Pay Day!” …And it’s Friday.

Very appropriate. When it’s Friday, and paychecks be rollin’, @SvenKarma
celebrates in true No Man’s Sky fashion. “The force is strong with this one.” :selfie:

3 Likes

I have several Bad Landings pics shall we start a new thread to show off our poor ship handling skills?

3 Likes

Apologies all, the urge to dump was too great! (I kept em underwater so easily sanitised! well, its only 6/1.8k+ lol)

Cthulu’s doorway? (probably too small and Cthulu wouldnt need a door!)

Cthulu’s Playstation?
No Cthulu references here… although there could be!
Manifestation of a Dream
Manifestation of a Nightmare
Manifestation of an @oldgods

16 Likes

Guys it’s that time again where I can’t decide on a picture…

4 Likes

The Liquid Dreamscape

15 Likes

No 3 for me I like the white light taking over

1 Like

Number 3 if I must choose…but I really like all of them. :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Simran_Dhillon: I would pick #1, as it feels most balanced, while the other two mostly draw my attention to the blue light engines, which in my opinion is not the most interesting part of the scene.

2 Likes

I would have to choose the third one, but the first one is really nice too.

3 as well for me

Arrival

10 Likes

Thank you everyone for your replies. I’ll be tweeting the 3rd image along with these at 11am UK time to Hello games :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Can I use one of these as a background? They are spectacular!:grin:

1 Like

Fire away :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I don’t normally sign up to these things, but I’ve been browsing the forum for a while now and really enjoy all the screenshots posted by everyone. I find something a bit odd though… @Simran_Dhillon screens are often very nice [perhaps somewhat stark and lifeless] but nevertheless, would it hurt him/her to show some appreciation for what other members share? It seems like he/she tries so hard to be superior and only ever communicates about his/herself. Just some community spirit rather than take take take all the time. - YES all this from someone whose only just joined - feel free to aim all your hatred and disgust at me…