No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Cool planet I encountered

8 Likes

WOW!— Breathtaking.

No Man’s Sky causes me to visualize art in unknown perspectives.

Colors and oddities mix in ways of which I’ve never known to dream.

3 Likes

Stretching open the infinite before me,
I just want to “bloomp” n’ pixel splash.

Of course, I’d want to do that in Creative mode, cause uh…
Well maybe I’d be so brave. Or I confess probably not, lol.

1 Like

We don’t do hatred and disgust here :smile:

5 Likes

It was an informative message from the kind ETARC Community :smiley:

Welcome @Purister

4 Likes

First of all I don’t try to be superior, every one is equal in this community, no one is superior and they all love to see each other’s adventures whether they consist of screenshots,art or text. Plus I do show appreciation for other screenshots and art but I rarely comment on them.

Sencond: here’s some info about me , I’m a 17 year old boy who loves doing art and most of it is inspired by no man’s sky. I have followed this game from e3 2014 to the end of its ARG. I was always a fan of hello games because of the game joe danger . Although I was disappointed at launch, I loved the game for what it was and I haven’t stopped playing it since.

It is perfectly ok to give your opinions on something here and you will not be hated for it, just maybe pm me next time if you have an issue. BTW Welcome to the Etarc community! @Purister

10 Likes

lol I’ll have to nod my head and agree with you :wink:

…That said, the water in NMS isn’t to be trusted :face_with_raised_eyebrow: nor for that matter feared :cowboy_hat_face:

1 Like

OOoaaarrr those colourful planets really do inspire. I’m sure i have a some screenies somewhere of the like :face_with_monocle:

3 Likes

Nice old saying "least said soonest mended"xxx to all here on this NMS adventure

4 Likes

Well @Purister, I think I see where you’re coming from although I for one cannot be bothered to even try validating your claim! So other than personal observations of personnel, what have ye to share with the community?

To be fair to @Simran_Dhillon he obviously doesn’t just take for his classy screens are a wordless form of giving!

Wise words @Linshell - me liketh muchly :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Not even responding…

Edit: Thanks to @Simran_Dhillon to share those sweet pictures!

Until then, you Citizens take care!

3 Likes

Spacecraft pile-up. Thanks @Crimsontine for encouraging me to figure out deTwitterizing image links.

DK7MF9FXoAUh0NI

7 Likes

Red Dawn…

12 Likes

… Beautiful!

3 Likes

Thank you, I take that as a fab comment from such an ace photographer as you
And thank aslo @Crimsontine

2 Likes

11 Likes

Hope they are friends of yours… looks like you will need you toxic protection suit turned to extra Max…

3 Likes

Your welcome @SvenKarma. What an interesting pic!

What’s the backstory behind such an intriguing pileup? :smiley: …mods? how?

Btw, now that you’ve nailed links, consider image sizes.
You’ve posted in small. Give large a go. Here’s how…

:link: No Man’s Sky—Creative Help : Twitter Image Sizes

1 Like

After walking the planet for 2 hours I found this, area was empty of buildings, I found one drop pod

4 Likes