No Man’s Sky—v1.3 Screenshots & Art

Thanks about the vids… i have been to space stations to get blueprints but keep getting the same old ones! … i have warped 30 times now… so have been doing a lot of planet exploring… i used to be very active in arty ways but I have chronic fatigue… this nms keeps my brain sharp… I have heard that some hospitals are getting patients to play com games when they have long bed rest…interesting I think.

5 Likes

That doesn’t surprise me! An active brain never goes to waste. It’s a game unlike any other.

5 Likes

The green desert.

11 Likes

Weather effects are getting serious. I almost couldn’t fly. Without crashing anyways. Sandstorm :notes:

He has no face…just a beak…:confused:

OH GOD I’M BLIND!!! No but seriously, that’s a lot of gravitinos.

10 Likes

Deserts are often full of life… anywhere that the soil is poor means that no one species can get a dominant position… that is the case on planet earth anyway.
Beautiful photos love them.

5 Likes

Adding in flight atmosphere has been such an immersion boost. Now if they can only make storms visible from within buildings when you look outside, I think I will be officially content with everything in this game :slight_smile:

I was on an ocean planet that was very misty and the islands were mostly towering mountainous things with harsh cliff faces and very little shores, low flight on that planet was a scary and treacherous thing but it was so much fun, I kept expecting a skull shaped island to appear from the mist with a huge hulking gargantuan mammal beating its breast atop its highest peak XD

6 Likes

I left one over the top cold frosty storm riddern planet before I could find all the animals…I just couldn’t stand it any longer… felt so battered by the trouble of flying in the wind and bad visibility …

4 Likes

I post to twitter from my PS4 then screen grab that on my ipad then crop and save to photos…sounds long winded but it doesn’t take tooooo long then in the tool bar at the top of this box there is an upload symbol which then opens up a select file … then post.

3 Likes

8 Likes

7 Likes

4 Likes

8 Likes

4 Likes

I thought I’d throw this one in before I dump my USB drive.

9 Likes

Whoa. How did you get the grid to show up?

Just take the shot as you hit the boundary …

6 Likes

How about the Navigation Map? :wink:

10 Likes

When “jousting” I try to get into photo mode when my opponent is somewhat close but the timing isn’t always perfect. In this shot I got to the camera’s limit just on the other side of this poor soul. If you keep trying to push this limit the camera will instead “float” up or down depending on your angle. I figured out which direction to push this limit which displays the grid and I snapped the screenshot while the camera was moving. I’m on PS4 btw.

2 Likes

After some careful thought I’m considering making this my new home. I’m way overdue for a remodel. I find the flora of the dusty/dry/desert planets the most appealing.

2 Likes

Awesome. I don’t fight much, but I will have to give this a shot.

I’ve been spending quite a bit of time on desert planets myself (plenty of resources). They’re great, but watch the storms. Visibility drops dramatically.

Those are some incredibly clever angles @DevilinPixy. That sunburst is fantastic, I might have to give it a try.

(Random photo to stay on topic)

6 Likes